What Car ? Why ?

But to me, I think that each car should stick to their original characteristics. If it's NA, then just let it shine in the characteristics of NA instead of trying to act like forced induction cars. So, things like BOT does not really entice me.

I know right. I've seen a few R35 before in real life and I've never heard any BOV sound from them. I don't think modern cars have BOV.

Actually, I don't really know whether BOV is important or not in turbocharged cars. Stock Evo, Supra, Impreza, Skyline GT-R, Silvia and etc doesn't have BOV in their stock engines. So, I was thinking, where will they release the compressed air in the turbocharger? :confused:
Good Question, but then let us find out from Mr.Google :rofl:

stupidcar

Mar 18, 2013
But to me, I think that each car should stick to their original characteristics. If it's NA, then just let it shine in the characteristics of NA instead of trying to act like forced induction cars. So, things like BOT does not really entice me.

I know right. I've seen a few R35 before in real life and I've never heard any BOV sound from them. I don't think modern cars have BOV.

Actually, I don't really know whether BOV is important or not in turbocharged cars. Stock Evo, Supra, Impreza, Skyline GT-R, Silvia and etc doesn't have BOV in their stock engines. So, I was thinking, where will they release the compressed air in the turbocharger? :confused:
If listen from outside, cannot hear it because the V6 is too loud hahahaha.
But I have heard from YouTube videos, their launch. Don't rmbr its modded.

Stock car got BOV is just that the air gets re-circulated back into the intake pipes and not vent to the atmosphere. Most aftermarket ones like HKS, Blitz,etc.. they vent into the atmo but they also have recirculation kit. That's why you don't hear the sound of the blow off when throttle is lifted. You can find closed type from Forge. SSQV also have recirculation kit...

Hmm, I've heard before of this re-circulated concept but I'm just wondering what are the benefits of venting those air out to the atmosphere compared to re-circulating it? There must be something good about venting it out, if not, why so many highly modified turbocharged cars choose to use BOV that vents out air to the atmosphere.

Not all vent to atmo, I remember when I was in Japan the RX7 FD that was borrowed to me don't vent to atmo. It was pushing out 500hp Then the Evo that I bought over from a girl also don't have vent to atmo BOV it was pushing out 450hp.

Look at Alpha's R35 I also can't hear the BOV sound...

Recirculating is better IMO. Vent to atmosphere is to show off only. And turbocharged WRC cars don't use BOVs.

So where did the TS go

Recirculating is better IMO. Vent to atmosphere is to show off only. And turbocharged WRC cars don't use BOVs.

So where did the TS go
Seen a lot on kancils kepish kepish...:biggrin:

Not all vent to atmo, I remember when I was in Japan the RX7 FD that was borrowed to me don't vent to atmo. It was pushing out 500hp Then the Evo that I bought over from a girl also don't have vent to atmo BOV it was pushing out 450hp.

Look at Alpha's R35 I also can't hear the BOV sound...
Original usually not vent to atmosphere. Is the after market ones. My VR original also vent back to system...:driver:

hello sifu sifu semua ...
aku nak tanya pasal cd player aku ni selalu mati..(macam auto restart) bila aku kuatkan sound dia ...
aku dah try tarik cable +ve terus ke player but still macam tu ...

aku guna CD player sony xplode CDX-R 3300.

mintak bantuan sifu sifu ....