What Car ? Why ?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Tew, that MyVi....flamethrower.....Hahahahaha like those oil rig platform in the sea....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Tew, that MyVi....flamethrower.....Hahahahaha like those oil rig platform in the sea....
Might be useful when there is such thing as "The Walking Dead" other than that no...

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Ah Beng/Lala at it's best.

Spend money to do that on Myvi... I think it is better to invest on K3-VET than flame exhaust.
When they are doing this, bring an anti-lag rally car here. Show them blue flames & brap brap brap sound rather than red flames with black smoke :hahaha:
What to do....can't blame them. They are only capable in doing that :rofl:
Take lots of intelligence for someone to be amaze and WOW :stoned: with those flames :rofl: :stupid:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
When they are doing this, bring an anti-lag rally car here. Show them blue flames & brap brap brap sound rather than red flames with black smoke :hahaha:
With their limited knowledge, they'll probably condemn you and say that your popping fire effect in anti-lag system can't be compared with their flamethrowers in terms of fire intensity and flame duration. :rofl:

What to do....can't blame them. They are only capable in doing that :rofl:
Take lots of intelligence for someone to be amaze and WOW :stoned: with those flames :rofl: :stupid:
Trying to attract attention and they succeeded in getting it. However, instead of people getting impressed with them, people are actually thinking how stupid they were.

For normal people, they might think that even what we discuss at ZTH about performance mods are useless stuff. But at least the serious car enthusiast won't look down on what we are doing here. But for ah beng/lala cars, even the car enthusiast look down on them. LOL :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
His Car BOV can lift skirts one too......:rofl:
That one not his NOS meh :rofl: only manage to see once during KLIMS that time haha!
Also that's the time I also see those myvi and wira competing see whose flames bigger :banghead:

Put a supra on the spot and ppl will still pay attention to it. Put a Myvi with flames only get attention
from special group of people :rofl:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Ah Beng/Lala at it's best.

Spend money to do that on Myvi... I think it is better to invest on K3-VET than flame exhaust.

flame thrower exhaust only cheap2..cost less than 10% than engine swap maaa :rofl:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
But seriously... abit sad la...

Last ASN I went to....

Aijooo... one fella... rev kao kao his honda city... now don't get me wrong. I am not the judgmental type but the thing is, it's quite stock in a way. He kept revving... and revving..and revving... All I see is an upgraded rempit in a car show... I mean like.. WTF right? stock engine... exhaust maybe abit louder than stock.. probably he has some mini <2" muffler but... seriously.. dont la rev..

Know your strengths... If you have a nice engine.. show it.. if you have a nice exos system, rev it... if you have a nice ICE system.. blast it... not when your car is in-lined for ICE but u rev it like rempit...

Then there was this old school cars parked near the stage... *shakes head even before describing*...

The dude was revving the old school rite... i can hear it's PROBABY.. and i re-quote = PROBABLY aint the stock engine that came with the car.. probably it's some later models like SR16 or maybe not.. not too sure... it kept revving.. and revving just like the honda city... in this case.. i guess it's OK LAAA.. coz it sounded a hell lot better than the stock city... but the driver kept shouting to his friends and talking loudly when he revved... Don't u think the whole scenario is quite "WTF?!" ... if u wanna talk, dont rev...if u wanna rev.. STFU... no body wanna hear what you say.. lol..

A-the-fucking-duiiii......

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
hhmmm..... how? my bov vent to atmosphere... so i am ah beng la? ok.... i c... mm....
You mia not BOV....you mia too power itu sound is from the girl having orgasm in your car when you tear off her dress...cabut*

But seriously... abit sad la...

Last ASN I went to....

Aijooo... one fella... rev kao kao his honda city... now don't get me wrong. I am not the judgmental type but the thing is, it's quite stock in a way. He kept revving... and revving..and revving... All I see is an upgraded rempit in a car show... I mean like.. WTF right? stock engine... exhaust maybe abit louder than stock.. probably he has some mini <2" muffler but... seriously.. dont la rev..

Know your strengths... If you have a nice engine.. show it.. if you have a nice exos system, rev it... if you have a nice ICE system.. blast it... not when your car is in-lined for ICE but u rev it like rempit...

Then there was this old school cars parked near the stage... *shakes head even before describing*...

The dude was revving the old school rite... i can hear it's PROBABY.. and i re-quote = PROBABLY aint the stock engine that came with the car.. probably it's some later models like SR16 or maybe not.. not too sure... it kept revving.. and revving just like the honda city... in this case.. i guess it's OK LAAA.. coz it sounded a hell lot better than the stock city... but the driver kept shouting to his friends and talking loudly when he revved... Don't u think the whole scenario is quite "WTF?!" ... if u wanna talk, dont rev...if u wanna rev.. STFU... no body wanna hear what you say.. lol..

A-the-fucking-duiiii......
You no ajak... T_T that city maybe charging up his flux capacitor so keep revving...Kakakaka that old school car owner was probably using his engine sound to cover up his fart.....so keep rev everytime he fart....Hehehehehe:biggrin:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All ZTHians,

I've just recently started to notice a knocking sound coming from the front left suspension in my Evo 8 MR. It only happens when im going over bumps quickly, when i go over speed bumps slowly there is no knocking. The knocking was very minor at first but i can tell it is starting to get worse. I have had a look at the suspension mounts and the suspension itself but there seems to be no signs of any damage. Could it be the bushes that need replacing, would this cause the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience