budget sport car

orang90

Nov 11, 2011
Kuching
demm that a nice integra! tempting! 2 door sumore!

May improve a bit but I don't think as much as that. It will also gives more power to the wheel but will become more tricky in handling since only to 2 wheels, especially if to the front wheels only. (you'll experience a lot more understeer during cornering on throttle, and easy to wheel spin the front wheels).

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

Hahaha true, want to have performance, have to be ready to pay for it! Nothing is free in this world.
Regarding building up the Satria, I've read somewhere some people put in Evo3 engines and AWD system by shortening the drive shaft, in a sense truning it into a hatchback Evo which in a straight line will be even faster due to much lighter weight.

i always wanted a satria evo3, but i dont want to much money spent on fixing it then driving it, since its my 2nd car, im gonna use it for daily use also(for hangout, raon2, picking girl :rofl:) and i read somewhere that one that engine got broke, thenn it start to eat money, huhu

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

hey guys, any review on silvia 180sx? that car look great too!

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

[/COLOR]hey guys, any review on silvia 180sx? that car look great too!
Yeah, that one is a good sports car too, the weapon of choice for drifting! More than 6 mths ago there were 2 nice looking ones on sale here, a white one and a red one.

Civic Type R

Known Member
Jun 6, 2011
Sarawak
forum.myviclub.com
Honda Civic VTEC.. :biggrin:

orang90

Nov 11, 2011
Kuching
i feel like wan to sell my kenari and borrow p.loan to buy integra/ek9, hmm, is it a good idea?

ecal echal

Known Member
Nov 25, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
honda la bro...senang cerita.hahahah...u got cash/budget,go for honda. i think 7/10 people go for honda and happy ever after... i vote for honda!hahahaha...
p/s - the 7/10 is based on my perspective/experience la,not based on actual rate or research....hahahaha

michika12

Sep 14, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
www.tradecarview.com
There are things need to consider buying cars, and one factor is the budget, you need to set your budget you want to shell out, the question for you is how much is your budget? setting your budget will help you decide next or narrowing down your choice on what's your preferred car model within your budget.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
well atleast like not just any honda...if i want to choose sportscar from honda only the rwd/mr honda would made it into my list...but judging from the budget..nope cant afford..so i wouldnt touch any other honda... :biggrin:

yes theres some daredevil transplant evo3 awd system onto satria chasis..not that complicated job...just a few floorpan swap and propeller shaft(longshaft) length adjustment...wallah...awesomeness...but just pray that brader jpj doesnt take some peek a boo underneath the car.. :rofl:

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Borrow personal loan to buy a RM50k old car is really dump when compare to live a humble life. At lease for me. Even getting RM25k personal loan to go to japan for penis extension+enlargement is not that hilarious.

orang90

Nov 11, 2011
Kuching
Borrow personal loan to buy a RM50k old car is really dump when compare to live a humble life. At lease for me. Even getting RM25k personal loan to go to japan for penis extension+enlargement is not that hilarious.

huhu thanks advice guys, alot of afordable sport car are very old now, the new is so frikin expensive, only car i no that can loan is neo, heh

ecal echal

Known Member
Nov 25, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
huhu thanks advice guys, alot of afordable sport car are very old now, the new is so frikin expensive, only car i no that can loan is neo, heh
yup...old cars but always have value either sentimental,performance/handling value over MOST of new cars.
but still,taking up loans just to buy a budget performance car is just not worth it,unless u're really in love with that car....heheheh.intrest is high and repayment process will definitely outlast ur car in some cases. wat i would suggest if budget is not feasible at the moment,just get a humble neo and plonk GSR in it or N/A mod...make it quite zippy though....hahahaha.OR, simpan itu duit dulu till cukup,then buy ur budget hot hatch/coupe/performance...:driver::burnout:

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
buying a sports car is every man's dream.... but how many of us really can afford to get it at 20-30yrs old? not many...

if your current situation really not allow...dun force urself to get it now...buying a car is not just pay n drive...there is still maintenace fee, roadtax, insurance etc etc that somehow you not even expect to pay.....

neo is not a sports car, so just forget about it

orang90

Nov 11, 2011
Kuching
demmm, u r rite bro, hmmmm maybe i just get yrv, haha, dont no any affordble sport car anymore, old vios or city perhaps? hsha

vspec

Rookie
Oct 9, 2005
Tehran
neo is on your list? if i'd be you, i'll be staying far far away from neo. it's not a sport nor performance car.

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
The very urban word to describe the situation when urge overrule consciousness, = use bottom head to think. It sounds impolite but it has the best description.

As you already have a car, buy it cash or don't buy it due to you still can live without it. If enough cash, think if you have any other dept need to settle 1st. If no dept, also need to think about if you have any saving for emergency use (RM20k for today's standard. If less we don't call it emergency). If you have everything cleared and need to decorate your life with that recycle metal piece that has 4 rubber donuts and able to roll on the road, then go for CRZ or etc. It is tax free or with minimum tax if I'm not wrong. All the best.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I wanna mod my 4g91...I feel my 91 like 1.3sohc engine. Cannot tapau my friend. he oso use 4g91(stock)...

So, i need someone to help me to mod my engine..please....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience