budget sport car

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
wanna try Toyota Levin AE-101 original 2 door coupe?

just nice for your budget.. :biggrin:

AE-111 also got..

Jan 22, 2007
Kota Kinabalu
Evo3 to 6..4wd sumore..hehe..anyway my friend own an evo4 4wd system fuel consumprion very bad..around 7km/litr..anyway if the evo change to 2wd do the fc will go around 9 or 10km/liter?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
a budget sports car??? buy cheap satria (less than 5k now) and do total build up that can satisfy your lust of power,speed and handling according to your budget....

(or a turbo kancil if u want smaller "sports car" ) :rofl:

btw if u want something fast but doesn't consume much fuel then get a sportbike...its like wants a very beautiful wife but asking her not to do facial/bodycare :biggrin:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Evo3 to 6..4wd sumore..hehe..anyway my friend own an evo4 4wd system fuel consumprion very bad..around 7km/litr..anyway if the evo change to 2wd do the fc will go around 9 or 10km/liter?
May improve a bit but I don't think as much as that. It will also gives more power to the wheel but will become more tricky in handling since only to 2 wheels, especially if to the front wheels only. (you'll experience a lot more understeer during cornering on throttle, and easy to wheel spin the front wheels).

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

a budget sports car??? buy cheap satria (less than 5k now) and do total build up that can satisfy your lust of power,speed and handling according to your budget....

(or a turbo kancil if u want smaller "sports car" ) :rofl:

btw if u want something fast but doesn't consume much fuel then get a sportbike...its like wants a very beautiful wife but asking her not to do facial/bodycare :biggrin:
Hahaha true, want to have performance, have to be ready to pay for it! Nothing is free in this world.
Regarding building up the Satria, I've read somewhere some people put in Evo3 engines and AWD system by shortening the drive shaft, in a sense truning it into a hatchback Evo which in a straight line will be even faster due to much lighter weight.

orang90

Nov 11, 2011
Kuching
demm that a nice integra! tempting! 2 door sumore!

May improve a bit but I don't think as much as that. It will also gives more power to the wheel but will become more tricky in handling since only to 2 wheels, especially if to the front wheels only. (you'll experience a lot more understeer during cornering on throttle, and easy to wheel spin the front wheels).

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

Hahaha true, want to have performance, have to be ready to pay for it! Nothing is free in this world.
Regarding building up the Satria, I've read somewhere some people put in Evo3 engines and AWD system by shortening the drive shaft, in a sense truning it into a hatchback Evo which in a straight line will be even faster due to much lighter weight.

i always wanted a satria evo3, but i dont want to much money spent on fixing it then driving it, since its my 2nd car, im gonna use it for daily use also(for hangout, raon2, picking girl :rofl:) and i read somewhere that one that engine got broke, thenn it start to eat money, huhu

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

hey guys, any review on silvia 180sx? that car look great too!

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

[/COLOR]hey guys, any review on silvia 180sx? that car look great too!
Yeah, that one is a good sports car too, the weapon of choice for drifting! More than 6 mths ago there were 2 nice looking ones on sale here, a white one and a red one.

Civic Type R

Known Member
Jun 6, 2011
Sarawak
forum.myviclub.com
Honda Civic VTEC.. :biggrin:

orang90

Nov 11, 2011
Kuching
i feel like wan to sell my kenari and borrow p.loan to buy integra/ek9, hmm, is it a good idea?

ecal echal

Known Member
Nov 25, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
honda la bro...senang cerita.hahahah...u got cash/budget,go for honda. i think 7/10 people go for honda and happy ever after... i vote for honda!hahahaha...
p/s - the 7/10 is based on my perspective/experience la,not based on actual rate or research....hahahaha

michika12

Sep 14, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
www.tradecarview.com
There are things need to consider buying cars, and one factor is the budget, you need to set your budget you want to shell out, the question for you is how much is your budget? setting your budget will help you decide next or narrowing down your choice on what's your preferred car model within your budget.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
well atleast like not just any honda...if i want to choose sportscar from honda only the rwd/mr honda would made it into my list...but judging from the budget..nope cant afford..so i wouldnt touch any other honda... :biggrin:

yes theres some daredevil transplant evo3 awd system onto satria chasis..not that complicated job...just a few floorpan swap and propeller shaft(longshaft) length adjustment...wallah...awesomeness...but just pray that brader jpj doesnt take some peek a boo underneath the car.. :rofl:

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Borrow personal loan to buy a RM50k old car is really dump when compare to live a humble life. At lease for me. Even getting RM25k personal loan to go to japan for penis extension+enlargement is not that hilarious.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Does anyone here knows where can i get this few brands of engine oil in Ipoh?
Any shops in Ipoh selling this..?

1. Liqui Moly MOS2 Leichtlauf 10w-40
2. Eneos Motor Oil Racing GT 10w-40 SN/CF
3. Petro Canada Supreme 10w-40 API SN
4. Mitsubishi Motors 10w-40

View attachment 513907 View attachment 513908 View attachment 513909 View attachment 513912

And also where can i get this few brands of auto...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience