budget sport car

ecal echal

Known Member
Nov 25, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
i vote for honda>crx,eg6,ek sedan/hatch..coupled with VTEC.nice investment.got look and performance as well.though i,myself am driving a neo...cant afford la pay cash for honda...hahahaha.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
sup guys, i looking for a sporty type car, and in my list is
-Honda EK sedan
-satria Gti either NA or TUrbo
-evo 3/4
-neo cps

im not great at choosing car, i always been thinking which car is better, so i need an opinion from expert or any1 also can, heheh the car must can be use as daily driven(although i already own a kenari, swap2 car a day) and not much a hassle to maintain, maybe some late nite drag action too, hehe speed is always a need! look is also an option, thanks guyss
EK or Neo CPS less maintenace

GTI tebo/Evo3/4 is considered old car....wear n tear is there...and the parts price boleh tahan since its 4G63T/4G93T/4G91T/4G92T...even some of the parts are same with proton..it compatible with evo....but not last longer.but its cheap

and its not so practically to drive daily as the FC may not suit ur budget

Neo CPS considered a very new car, less maintenance....but it is the LESS fun car amongst ur list

Honda is great if u r Vtec Fans....otherwise, u can skip this car

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
wanna try Toyota Levin AE-101 original 2 door coupe?

just nice for your budget.. :biggrin:

AE-111 also got..

Jan 22, 2007
Kota Kinabalu
Evo3 to 6..4wd sumore..hehe..anyway my friend own an evo4 4wd system fuel consumprion very bad..around 7km/litr..anyway if the evo change to 2wd do the fc will go around 9 or 10km/liter?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
a budget sports car??? buy cheap satria (less than 5k now) and do total build up that can satisfy your lust of power,speed and handling according to your budget....

(or a turbo kancil if u want smaller "sports car" ) :rofl:

btw if u want something fast but doesn't consume much fuel then get a sportbike...its like wants a very beautiful wife but asking her not to do facial/bodycare :biggrin:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Evo3 to 6..4wd sumore..hehe..anyway my friend own an evo4 4wd system fuel consumprion very bad..around 7km/litr..anyway if the evo change to 2wd do the fc will go around 9 or 10km/liter?
May improve a bit but I don't think as much as that. It will also gives more power to the wheel but will become more tricky in handling since only to 2 wheels, especially if to the front wheels only. (you'll experience a lot more understeer during cornering on throttle, and easy to wheel spin the front wheels).

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

a budget sports car??? buy cheap satria (less than 5k now) and do total build up that can satisfy your lust of power,speed and handling according to your budget....

(or a turbo kancil if u want smaller "sports car" ) :rofl:

btw if u want something fast but doesn't consume much fuel then get a sportbike...its like wants a very beautiful wife but asking her not to do facial/bodycare :biggrin:
Hahaha true, want to have performance, have to be ready to pay for it! Nothing is free in this world.
Regarding building up the Satria, I've read somewhere some people put in Evo3 engines and AWD system by shortening the drive shaft, in a sense truning it into a hatchback Evo which in a straight line will be even faster due to much lighter weight.

orang90

Nov 11, 2011
Kuching
demm that a nice integra! tempting! 2 door sumore!

May improve a bit but I don't think as much as that. It will also gives more power to the wheel but will become more tricky in handling since only to 2 wheels, especially if to the front wheels only. (you'll experience a lot more understeer during cornering on throttle, and easy to wheel spin the front wheels).

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

Hahaha true, want to have performance, have to be ready to pay for it! Nothing is free in this world.
Regarding building up the Satria, I've read somewhere some people put in Evo3 engines and AWD system by shortening the drive shaft, in a sense truning it into a hatchback Evo which in a straight line will be even faster due to much lighter weight.

i always wanted a satria evo3, but i dont want to much money spent on fixing it then driving it, since its my 2nd car, im gonna use it for daily use also(for hangout, raon2, picking girl :rofl:) and i read somewhere that one that engine got broke, thenn it start to eat money, huhu

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

hey guys, any review on silvia 180sx? that car look great too!

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

[/COLOR]hey guys, any review on silvia 180sx? that car look great too!
Yeah, that one is a good sports car too, the weapon of choice for drifting! More than 6 mths ago there were 2 nice looking ones on sale here, a white one and a red one.

Civic Type R

Known Member
Jun 6, 2011
Sarawak
forum.myviclub.com
Honda Civic VTEC.. :biggrin:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Helping my friend to post asking for opinion , any one knos what is de final gear ratio of a 4D68 diesel engine (4WD) gb? Actually he wanted to take de final gear mod it to evo 3 gb , but not sure what is de final gear ratio .

Any sifu knos pls help . thx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience