• TURBO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
As current result seem RB26DET meet V10 at highway :biggrin:
I wonder will Quad Turbo come from behind or not....lol

Indeed interm of highway if turbo meet high CC NA car for sure NA will lead because long distance will not flavorable to turbo car. I think most turbo engine owner know the reason behind.
sure, the charged engine will heat up because the turbine will heat up. efficiency gonna drop, less power, if u rnt lucky u will burst a water line and everybody knows whats gonna happen if u keep on pushing it from hereon. but dats if u are pushing it above the limit, and y on earth are we comparing a higher capacity na with a lower cc charged? how high is high? what if we bring veyron into dis comparison? dat was y i stated we shud compare within similar capacity engine or else this discussion is gonna be out of proportion

BE5RSK

Known Member
Dec 31, 2009
Besaout
Hehehe... Chill brothers... :biggrin:
This thread is merely for fun only...
Does not matter whether we are turbo, NA, supercharged owner, let us unite under motorsport spirit... :adore:

Boring laa klu semua pakai NA saje... same apply klu semua pakai turbo saja..

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
i have both sir, iam a practical person and know what is special for both setup. but lets be practical, the turbine was initially invented to make an engine more efficient, power is an added bonus, and any charged engines are definitely faster is compared with a similar capacity na engine. y cant sum accept this? for me, if it is, then it is.. charging any na wud make it accelerate faster, dats a fact no one cant doubt imo

BE5RSK

Known Member
Dec 31, 2009
Besaout
Yeah me too. I have got this beautiful of both world.
2 liter turbo and 2.2 vtec NA...
As for me, it suit my wants and needs.

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I have both NA and Turbo aswell. We not debate which one is better. The pooling is talking about which one you prefer....

alwhitesat

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2009
this is just a poll, not election...no need to gaduh2 one, just pick which one you guys prefer..
i also have 2 n/a and 1 turbo, just that i prefer to drive my turbo more than these n/a

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
if its about preference, i appreciate every comment. but when people doing unreasonable comparo, den we need to point towards the right direction. i prefer a boosted drive too alwhitesat, hihi

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
sure, the charged engine will heat up because the turbine will heat up. efficiency gonna drop, less power, if u rnt lucky u will burst a water line and everybody knows whats gonna happen if u keep on pushing it from hereon. but dats if u are pushing it above the limit, and y on earth are we comparing a higher capacity na with a lower cc charged? how high is high? what if we bring veyron into dis comparison? dat was y i stated we shud compare within similar capacity engine or else this discussion is gonna be out of proportion
Haha you're funny dude, never heard of intercoolers aaaaah? And last I remember at high speeds intercoolers work really well :rofl:

Then we've got water/meth injection, modern lubricants, I think the engine can take the boost ;). If you're talking BOT then i'll retract my statements. The engine wasn't designed for boost.

LOL But its kinda cool reverting a turbo engine into NA, like, the RB26. I think rocky auto did that if im not mistaken :rolleyes: . ITB'd NA RB26 :driver:

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
most charged engines nowadays are designed witn an intercooler, heck most of them are fitted with plumbed back bov to assist boost response. even with an intercooler, the turbo can heat up after prolonged high revv/speed runs and efficiency of the engine will ultimately suffer, normal ler like dis.. the intercooler isnt to cool the turbine fyi, it wudnt be sufficient hence y most turbines come prepped with water cooling lines/channel. ive never pasang-ed a bot with an intercooler, i dont know if u have? reliability is all about staying in limits and tuning the engine properly, nuthing to do with an intercooler or whatever u just mentioned..

am i missing the point here, or have i changed my vote to supporting na without realizing it?

Haha you're funny dude, never heard of intercoolers aaaaah? And last I remember at high speeds intercoolers work really well :rofl:

Then we've got water/meth injection, modern lubricants, I think the engine can take the boost ;). If you're talking BOT then i'll retract my statements. The engine wasn't designed for boost.

LOL But its kinda cool reverting a turbo engine into NA, like, the RB26. I think rocky auto did that if im not mistaken :rolleyes: . ITB'd NA RB26 :driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi..

I'm using 4G93 engine N/A into my Proton Wira.. (Using around 2 years)
the problem is when i drive sometimes suddenly the RPM down to zero & engine die..

all (TB, ECU & etc) / everything i change included the Full Wiring but it's still happen..also my RSM & SAFC i temporary terminated but also same..
1 more thing, if engine die i must open the hood . let it cold 1st if not i can't start the engine..

seriously i need help from u all to give me the Tips or what ever to settle my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience