Certified Tuner for EMS

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Jan 8, 2004
sorry..:) really wanna know coz as we read this forum everyday.. everyone is selling good product a few knows how to installed and tuned it. So my question is..

is there really a certified tuners for EMS out there?? i'd been told by some sources that eg microtech .. haltech .. even motech.. did provide a short and proper course at their place (besides manual published in the internet)for better understanding (not sure where .. australia.. maybe??) to anyone who are intrested to take part on selling their product.. issit true?? so .. there should already a certified tuner among those sellers in msia ... i'm not saying those who are not certified are not intelligent enuff to troubleshoot it but leeme make it nicer here.. it's like faith laa.. if u got certificate.. meaning u are experienced enuff and well verse rather reading the book..and can install n tune the gadgets as simple as reading the ABC book... :D

sorry ... i'm not offending any one here.. just wanna clear the air only :).. anyone??

ramsing

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
i know joshua is certified by microtech and recently PowerFC also. others i'm not sure.

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Ramsing also a certified tuner of an EMS with has 2 buttons and bushy hard disc drive.

carcraze

Known Member
Mar 3, 2004
Certified Tuner

Hahahaha.......that's a good one Joeker.......

ramsing

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
aiseyman....not pro tuner yet la me. always tune tune until the oil sump pecah and leaking from below. eheheheh.

joeker the sifu la.....must ask him open class teach

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Jan 8, 2004
ramsing said:
aiseyman....not pro tuner yet la me. always tune tune until the oil sump pecah and leaking from below. eheheheh.

joeker the sifu la.....must ask him open class teach
ello ram sing

then everyone's pointing at .. really wanna asked.. if u wanna learn this tuning stuff.. do they provide class here in KL ??:P ( i know it's sound so stupid.. but believed me.. i really wanna know :D)

what abt the tuition fees?? :D or fees or text book for the whole course?? :)

Last edited:

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
ramsing said:
i know joshua is certified by microtech and recently PowerFC also. others i'm not sure.
Howdy Ramsing
Hows the toyota plans coming along. Did some research and can send you some pics on the configurations. Also do you know Joshua's number? Need to know if he's got a wideband to tune the pfc. Cheers.

dave

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
yes tuning is done with the wide band and dyno on request.

for your information we will be having microtech traning seminar soon in malaysia, so if interested can join. would cost RM1200 for 3days.
cert will be given if passed the exam. if fail just a basic attendence cert.

cheers
JOSHUA
Millennium Motorsports Asia

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Bro Jo,

is there any pre-requisition to participate in this course? (must be mechanic or engineer or must have degree/diploma in A.E?)

How about layman who have no experince or knowledge in EFI ECM? can paritcipate?

From when to when? any date?

VERY INTERESTED.

actuator_bypass

Known Member
Sep 11, 2004
Joeker said:
Bro Jo,

is there any pre-requisition to participate in this course? (must be mechanic or engineer or must have degree/diploma in A.E?)

How about layman who have no experince or knowledge in EFI ECM? can paritcipate?

From when to when? any date?

VERY INTERESTED.
At least you must have a principle in automotive, if you don't know anything about automotive perhap you will end the course with attend cert by Microtech.

As my experienced with guys really want to go for tuning stuff and buy the eprom burner software, uv light erase, eeprom, flash prom and end up to be as hobby after spending a thousand and... 1 most reason they quit " Ohhh i don't know much about technical stuff"..

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
OIC, so when to when and is there any itinerary wat matter of subjects the course/lecture will cover?

chinkw2

1,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2005
Kulai, Johor
Visit site
vteckiller said:
yes tuning is done with the wide band and dyno on request.

for your information we will be having microtech traning seminar soon in malaysia, so if interested can join. would cost RM1200 for 3days.
cert will be given if passed the exam. if fail just a basic attendence cert.

cheers
JOSHUA
Millennium Motorsports Asia
I'm very interest that training seminar can you let me know when and location? PM me Thanks...

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Jan 8, 2004
joshua

meaning .. individual without engineering or automotive knowlegde will suffer to understand the basic concept of the tuning lesson rite?? at least brief us.. what kindda lesson u present in the seminar?? finite math to be mix with tuning skill n calculation?? can i say the one u gonna organised considered advanced course already rite?? 3 days seminar quite short to understand the concept .. maybeu wanna conduct 3 months courses to anyone who's intrested ....

thanks in advance

Last edited:

zaki

Known Member
Dec 7, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
EFI tuning is like computer programming. the programmer must at least know the basics of programming. not all people with computer science degree can do programming and some people who is not even in engineering/computer stream can do programming. same like business students.
people who have basics in programming won't be having problem when switching platforms or learning new languages like Basic, C++ & Jawa.

I can tune Teytecs.....;)

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
To ALL.

The course will be either mid jun or mid july. depending on the respond. more respond maybe even 2 sessions.

the course will cover 2days of theory and 1 day of full practical. the venue of the 2 days will be in a 5star hotel.. still negotiatng prices for conference room,etc.. and the practically traning will be at millennium motorsports first half and then a rented dyno in the afternoon.

this course will be also covering the basics of engine management systems. so if u have the interest and want to learn then can join. requirement would be better someone in the car field or maybe as hobby or somehing equvalant to the motorsports industry. but the person must know how to use a computer and also know basics of car engine. like what is btdc and atdc..etc..etc...

then the tuning on the microtech ecu as well..it will cover all the ecu's in the market..all its functions and all its secret in the tuning parts.

will give u the sylibas once all compiled.

for those who do not understand english we might have a translater to malay if we have more than 10 or 15 people who do not understand english. so nuthing to worry. this will be good for all the workshop machanics..etc..

more info just sms or call me or email me anything la.

[email protected]
or
03 56325707
or
012 3205454

cheers
Joshua
MILLENNIUM MOTORSPORTS ASIA (M) SDN.BHD.

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Jan 8, 2004
so damn complex haa joshua.. .. i thought it would be like a period of 2 or 3 months.. but this is for 2 3 days.. i dont think most of us can catch up everything in 3 days.. but zaki maybe diffrentlaa .. he's tuner himself so basically he knew a bit of the process.. the rest?? not to sure.. plus.. if we were talking on programming language.. i definitely surrender.. since coding isnt that easy .. haiya.. sad sad

chinkw2

1,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2005
Kulai, Johor
Visit site
When confirm of the location & prices pls let me know, I am very interested this tuning course! Pls PM, call or sms me My Telephone Number: 0197161609.

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
prices will know by next monday latest and dates too..
tiil then..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi, any sifu can provise some wiring diagram or workshop which can convert the wira 1.3 manual window to power window?
I have bought the 4 side power window with motor, just that I don't know how to connect the cable. anyone do this kind of project b4?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience