What EMS for 3k budget

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

CP9A020

Sep 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hey all,

I have an Evo 6 and am looking for an EMS which will cost around 3k for the hardware, installation and tuning (everything included). Any suggestions as to what would be the best for that price and whether it would be possible to get a map sensor with it? Am considering ecutek or emanage ultimate but not sure what other options to consider. Anybody with any experience on this?

All feedback is appreciated. Thanks guys.

camshaft

Known Member
Nov 3, 2006
go for e-manage ultimate bro...i'm gonna get one soon...

spuzzle

500 RPM
Aug 23, 2005
Kuantan / Perth
go for standalone, might cost u little more but satisfaction guaranteed
ecutek also very recommended...no need to mess around with stock stuff
good luck in your search

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
if u have a 3k budget
scout around for a 2nd hand standalone, forget bout the piggy emanage n stuff, its well worthit if u have a good tuner

if not wait patiently , till u have 4k , microtech and haltech s500 will be in ur range

remember tht u can see ur standard ecu once u fit microtech or haltech, get some cash back hehehe

CP9A020

Sep 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Sprint 500 is the lowest end of the platinum series so really is it any good? Platinum 1000 and Platinum 2000 are the better ones so is the sprint 500 any use?

CP9A020

Sep 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Sounds good to me. Have a few questions on tuning which I hope some of the tuners could provide:

1) What happens if there are problems encountered after tuning i.e. bad idle, engine jerking when driving etc? Will the tuner solve the problem with no extra cost until its satisfactory to the customer?

2) Are there any guarantees provided on the minimum whp which will be achieved with any particular product? i.e. I have an evo 6 with stage 1 mods, if I purchase a standalone ecu from you will you guarantee me a minimum whp for me setup?

3) What happens if you blow up my engine during tuning? Who bears the repair cost?

This forum is full of posts from dissatisfied customers who have had bad experiences with tuning from various workshops. I just would like to know what our rights (if any) are as consumers?

Thanks for your feedback guys.

Syahz

Known Member
Aug 14, 2009
Australia
Sounds good to me. Have a few questions on tuning which I hope some of the tuners could provide:

1) What happens if there are problems encountered after tuning i.e. bad idle, engine jerking when driving etc? Will the tuner solve the problem with no extra cost until its satisfactory to the customer?

2) Are there any guarantees provided on the minimum whp which will be achieved with any particular product? i.e. I have an evo 6 with stage 1 mods, if I purchase a standalone ecu from you will you guarantee me a minimum whp for me setup?

3) What happens if you blow up my engine during tuning? Who bears the repair cost?

This forum is full of posts from dissatisfied customers who have had bad experiences with tuning from various workshops. I just would like to know what our rights (if any) are as consumers?

Thanks for your feedback guys.
Certified Tuner Always know where to start and finish.He always give a good opinions and good suggestion.Good luck for you.:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear ZTH sifu, i want to ask a problem.details as below:
Car:Perdana
Engine:4g63t
Problem: Paddle clutch going stiffness and hard to press during traffic jam@high temp. engine. BUT during morning start/raining too paddle is smooth to press like usual. No leaking at main pump (clutch fluid remain since problem 3 weeks ago). no leak at secondary clucth pump (boot still ok)

Rectification: just re-bleeding and it happened again.

Some said my clutch plate was crack..erghh...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience