ZTH sifu related to car industries, anyway?

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Even though flooded but that is the mainstream things about automotive. Maybe like bro. Tom mention start a blog.....
To start a blog, I need my source of car news info in the first place which is difficult since I can't really use the news info from other automotive blog or sites. Need to get news first hand by myself?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
To start a blog, I need my source of car news info in the first place which is difficult since I can't really use the news info from other automotive blog or sites. Need to get news first hand by myself?
Don't copy and paste loh! Like car launch most will be saying almost the same thing, word them differently, then pictures you need your own.....hahhahhaha:biggrin:

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
My job is to log in ZTH every weekday:driver:...

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Tom already offered an opportunity. You can post content here in the forum itself, and if its good enough, it'll get featured.

Here's my advice to you... reviewers are dime a dozen, frankly, nobody gives 2 hoots about the practicality of a car like the CR-Z, cause honestly if you want it to be practical for a family of 4 you must be pretty retarded.

So don't follow the normal "format" of reviews. Be yourself, be entertaining, there's no right way or wrong way to write car test and reviews. But there is boring.

Top Gear is the best example, with Clarkson, they threw all the rules out. It was entertainment.

People who read car reviews are into cars, but 99% of us don't buy a new car every year. So why do they read it? For pleasure, entertainment.

Take me for example, I'm just here for shit and giggles, and riding izso's ass whenever I see a gap. (get it? see a gap).

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
Tom already offered an opportunity. You can post content here in the forum itself, and if its good enough, it'll get featured.

Here's my advice to you... reviewers are dime a dozen, frankly, nobody gives 2 hoots about the practicality of a car like the CR-Z, cause honestly if you want it to be practical for a family of 4 you must be pretty retarded.

So don't follow the normal "format" of reviews. Be yourself, be entertaining, there's no right way or wrong way to write car test and reviews. But there is boring.

Top Gear is the best example, with Clarkson, they threw all the rules out. It was entertainment.

People who read car reviews are into cars, but 99% of us don't buy a new car every year. So why do they read it? For pleasure, entertainment.

Take me for example, I'm just here for shit and giggles, and riding izso's ass whenever I see a gap. (get it? see a gap).
Well put Ixeo

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh

So, I need to think out of the box and not following any rigid set of rules/formats while doing reviews. Thanks for the tips and guidance.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Back away... slowly... ixeo. I don't play that way :thefinger:
All I see is you backing into me. Yup, keep telling yourself that. :biggrin:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
being in car journalist industry, looks like easy peasy task....

BUT in reality...there is more than meets the eye...

even for such small part-timer for 2wheel division like me...its quite hard to keep-up all those media invitation and launch/press event....not to mention doing review, test, and interview....

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
being in car journalist industry, looks like easy peasy task....

BUT in reality...there is more than meets the eye...

even for such small part-timer for 2wheel division like me...its quite hard to keep-up all those media invitation and launch/press event....not to mention doing review, test, and interview....
Well, every job has its difficulties and challenges. For now, I can't think of any other car industry related work that I can do after graduation except being a mechanic? Any suggestions?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Well, every job has its difficulties and challenges. For now, I can't think of any other car industry related work that I can do after graduation except being a mechanic? Any suggestions?
Mechanic also not qualified, right? Need to go TOC or those others mechanic school.....:hmmmm:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
that is the problem in Malaysia.......workshops keep opening while majority send their cars out for repair seldom bothered about qualification and competency of the mechanics.

Are the quality of mechanics improving quick enuf as we wanted them to be? I think cars are getting more hi tech, that is obvious....

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Mechanic also not qualified, right? Need to go TOC or those others mechanic school.....:hmmmm:
Start from basics again. :rofl:

that is the problem in Malaysia.......workshops keep opening while majority send their cars out for repair seldom bothered about qualification and competency of the mechanics.

Are the quality of mechanics improving quick enuf as we wanted them to be? I think cars are getting more hi tech, that is obvious....
At the same time, mechanics that can deal with older techs are getting lesser and lesser. My friend who is studying at Kuching had some problems for his LMST Saga carburetor. To his dismay, many mechanics that he went to over there don't know how to fix it.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
New cars got OBDs, just plug-in and diagnose the sys and sub-sys.
Old skool sifu playing with carbs are becoming dying breed.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all zthians,

Recently the goverment have announced the reduction of car prices for several car models available in Malaysia...Yesterday saw some posting on FB and also other sources that the VW Golf prices was not reduced & it was their original prices for the past few months....whats going on here? Are we being cheated by the govt or the VW group made a miskate or just a rumor?

:hmmmm:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience