ZTH Kepong Area's TT

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
TitanRev
If i not mistaken you are the one who wearing green tee with DSLR right? I wear blue collar tee with japan 7 & spec. hahaha

Jpoplover
We all go paddock together what, the malay guys with HKS Tee is [H][K] la.

man......really wanted to go to the TTA.........my fucked up hand... sigh.

when is round 3 ah?

Not sure got Round 3 or not...cuz last year they only organised 1 nia.

This year only the 1st time got Round 2 from what I heard....hope there is round 3 though....but I just can't wait for Super GT 2011 :top:

SF, no those are not drifting marks. Those marks are made when using slick tires or semi slick. Those marks are accumulated over times. FYI, drifting is not allowed in track racing unless specified. Drifting on a track race or Time Attack could cause serious accidents if the car spins out and the driver following behind could not avoid the front car. If you see those fellows drifting during a track race...they sure very fast will get pulled back into the pits by track marshals, the worst is get banned from the whole race session.

4wd like R35 won't drift anyway, only will powerslide if attack the apex too aggressively. Those tire marks are caused by repeated pushing on the limit of the tires during hard cornering, that's why you see them mostly in the same place - the racing line.

lol, of course u can, my pleasure....

u r still young,,,but older than me... :biggrin:

at first , i thought u r an old man but with a young heart full of passion...:burnout:

SF....SF....my bulu all standing up over here ler.

time attack do drifting? not intentional la...backside fly out cos push too hard. its faster to go thru a corner straight than sideways ler.

if they have round 3...i think i wanna go oso...if timing right n finances allow:biggrin:

I was shocked when he said the marks is done by drifting, which I also don't think it is since beginning. That's why I say maybe R35 also drift kot to get into the 2.30's :stupid:

SF, just to add another point. Even if you are not drifting during a race but your driving is very aggressive. Means banging onto opponents car, driving dangerously, dirty overtaking = purposely causing your opponent to spin out or crash to overtake him/her, not giving way to faster cars...you could also get a penalty for that. Example, a drive through penalty, a penalty PIT stop, current lap time don't count. If repeated the same behaviour again, in the end you could get banned from the race also

TR:
Oh...thanks for the heads up bro! Didn't really noticed that the marks was that much and black during Super GT, maybe it was another side I suppose...

But I think TTA can drift right bro? Cuz that White Lotus car is obviously doing a drift on that corner. Lots of Rules...no wonder I saw the GT cars flashing light to slower cars to give way..didn't know the rules until you had mentioned now.

NO drifting in GT race that you had told me before that one I know adi :smile:

ST:
Thanks for sharing and explaining man. Appreciate it.

YH:
Sorry lo tai kor...me poor kid ma never get to go to Sepang that often to see such race. So 4give me for noobie answers. :thefinger:

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

Arturo:
Lolz! Which part of your bulu 1st? :biggrin:

Ya, could be like what you said backside fly out cuz push too hard...but at the look of the tires angle...he is drifting...he is turning right but tires are turn to the left :top:

SF, just to add another point. Even if you are not drifting during a race but your driving is very aggressive. Means banging onto opponents car, driving dangerously, dirty overtaking = purposely causing your opponent to spin out or crash to overtake him/her, not giving way to faster cars...you could also get a penalty for that. Example, a drive through penalty, a penalty PIT stop, current lap time don't count. If repeated the same behaviour again, in the end you could get banned from the race also

real sifoo this 1 :adore::adore:

I don't go to Sepang always and I never drive around the track before, I only watch in TV and youtube.

Front tires turning left while the car is turning right doesn't mean the car is doing drifting. Like arturo said, the Lotus driver push too hard and bring in too much speed into the corner. Therefore was experiencing oversteer and he was doing a counter steer to correct back the tail end of the car to its right position.

Don't judge a book by its cover, if a guy got misai doesn't mean he is my dad, right? :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

thanks, ST. Your explanation same as mine, we both was replying at the same time too :biggrin:

fs, =.=' You the real sifu...not me....don't zha me la....VERY PAIN WAN YOU KNOW....GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS....NOW...

YH:
hmmm...how come you are sure is an oversteer and not drifting leh? :hmmmm:
Can tell from the photos meh? :hmmmm2:

Like that is judging a book by its cover liao wor...:dontknow:

ahahahahah this caps lock n demanding-for-something trend will become legend in ZTH...u just see la.

SF...u damn pantang 1 eh...i baru say bulu u aredy so excited. my bulu ketiak standing up cos u so geli ler. like reading script from bollywood movie oni

eh 1 small question to whomever knows the answer...anybody used MSD distributor b4?or the cap? any comments? or better to use the msd ignition controller with normal dizzy enuff?

can someone please explain to him? I no eye see already, he still insists it is a drift :banghead:

Arturo:
Where got pantang...:rofl: I got poisoned by you on those topic adi :rofl:

Anyway, I have a short discussion with an important person while waiting for the rest to come at Caltex Station during TTA day.
We thought of organising a Badminton Session among ZTH Kepong Members. Seremban Kaki's are welcome.
So, just wondering if anyone here is still interested in badminton and would want a badminton session among us friends?

ST bro, are you still playing badminton?

Top Bottom