ZTH Kepong Area's TT

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
38296115751559488017374.jpg

HKS .....also got join meh~~~~??

Haiyo, you were too busy checking out ah moi's only, where got notice me... I was wearing black colar shirt + blue jeans + slipper + specs... Owh wait, that was you... :rofl:

There was a name tag on my white shirt lar....
IMG_1240.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

kenot memalukan myself maa, my one 1.5 auto only ok... you using altis 1.8 then back of u v6 mivec...wahhhh damn pressure 1 u know :biggrin:

anyway this SF macam wan to join only, and wan to straight masuk into the R3 :adore:
100_2811.jpg

Looks like SF usha line.... Wanna rembat that R3 :rofl:

Last edited:
he is thinking the way to rembat it...look at his expression..."ni la keta racing~~~altis i tu kat rumah blh kasi campak"...kekeke

---------- Post added at 07:15 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:10 AM ----------

i tot it is yr car...

if its my car...u will see da word...*加用*

:biggrin:

Last edited:
jpjlover:
Is the same old good TR. Just tat that day he is more likely force to be good boy since "Ah So" is around haha!

HKS:
No intentions to rembat la...:biggrin: I also didn't notice that I was looking at that Satria R3. Can't recall though...

fstrader:
Wah...baby Takumi Fujiwara finally coming out adi...no wonder Initial D V coming up soon...I guess we wil be able to see your baby in Drift events 17 years later....training him to send tauhu to genting and bukit putus everyday...:rofl:

BLANk:
Cannot campak la..still a very potential car if u got the cash :top:

Eh...that Satria looks the same as the one in ZTH TTA photo. :adore:

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

I think most of them really drift that day according to the tires marks on the road. :adore: :adore: :adore:

Zerotohundred.com-Time-To-Attack-Rd.2-89-600x400.jpg

Sunye? i still dun get it leh. cantonese ar?

look wat i spotted this morning...5115's member...not so clear the pic...was taking a corner n stupid camera dowan startup...had to close n open while catching up with him, then focusing the dumb camera...

wanna buy # not khoo?

27072010419Custom.jpg

guest1001

faster grab the R3, 46k I believe should no problem for loan. After that no need see and admire, you can actually turun track at TTA3 :driver:

are you sure they drift there? I don't think by drifting you can get the best time lap there, or maybe the R35 clocked 2.30's by drifting? :rolleyes:

eih...wht car la tht 1??what driveshaft using la??u steam-steam didn't cum very uncomfortable 1 u knw:thefinger:

arturo:ya hor...today got special D ma....but im still not confident with dis group of number la:rofl:

Arturo:
This is Sun Ye >>>>

417.jpg
aw.jpg

YH:
I think they are drifting but not all I guess cuz that shot of that lotus was taken by ISAAC during TTA Round 2. I took that photo from Keshy's thread :top:

Like they said ma...drifting in corners is always faster than braking then corner :biggrin:

Last edited:
SF...no la...saw in dcm oso...then ek oso become sunye...blur :hmmmm:

blank...how come the distributor caps looks like that?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom