ZTH Kepong Area's TT

My pleasure in meeting all the sifus & Taikors during last night TT! Thanks for the angpow too, Taikor *ahem* :beer:!!! May this year be the super HUAT year for all!!! HHHUUUAAAATTTT ARRrgghh!! Kung Hei Fatt Choy y'all!

HKS Taikor: Bro, Thanks for all de tips & tricks yo!! Next battle, may I join.... to be a spectator? lol!

nice meeting you too bro HKS,do join us whenever you are free la (guess blank is sweating now...)

snooker session ar?i'll be the 1 to switch on the light for u guys :rofl:

Lolz! DD05 welcome back to Action. MIA so long then come back put me on table liao lolz! Miss u a lot man...so long didn't see u. Busy turning ur Lancer into Monster is it? :rofl:

Snooker/Lucky Ball no problem...even though I'm the weakest among all sifuS like 5115, Derrickho, Monaro, and etcs.

Aiya, I don't need Felixia to give me injection lar...I see her I straight away fully cured :rofl:

I think it will work even though I have not tried that method yet lolz! Have a very bad dream about Felixia last night...nightmare man...2nd time see her in my dream. :banghead:

Too bad, I missed out all the ang pows and have to wait for next year...bloody fever tortured me till yesterday. Now felt better but hopefully it won't come back again...really dunno what is happening to me...few days ago really make me feel like death is near *touchwood*....:banghead:

Ya twice...1st time got woke up by my alarm clock but both dreams are not really a good one even though I see her in my dream. 1st one was like I met her in some kind of university where there was a lady who guide me to her class. She was as if teaching some kind of handicraft works. Something like that...then is just some silly dreams lolz!

Ya twice...1st time got woke up by my alarm clock but both dreams are not really a good one even though I see her in my dream. 1st one was like I met her in some kind of university where there was a lady who guide me to her class. She was as if teaching some kind of handicraft works. Something like that...then is just some silly dreams lolz!

hmmm...why sounds so familiar?she talks japanese?:rofl:

'yat yau so si,ye yao so mong'...sorry for those dun understand wht im say:biggrin:

no wonder u not feeling well la wei~hit too much ald?ur body might running out of barley la:biggrin:

hi HKS, nice meeting you too. tks for joining us as you drove all the way from cheras. :wavey:

SF ar... make sure you change hands oh... later one hand bigger than the other then jialat lor... :biggrin:

and remember wat 5115 say, don't hit too much or you'll end up with empty tank leh... :rofl:

Hahahaha~~~~you hit too much lah SF....

Wah~~some more dream of FY ah....you are going nuts man....wet dream lah? wake up pants basah already loh...

Wah~~some more dream of FY ah....you are going nuts man....wet dream lah? wake up pants basah already loh...

but he say nightmare leh... so it might be lao sai instead... :rofl:

nightmare maybe the stories inside the classroom gone Jap AV style but the door was locked & SF couldn't found the key...ended up hit outside?

bad dream? FY slap 9 u coz u act like lotus:confused:

no wonder u not feeling well la wei~hit too much ald?ur body might running out of barley la:biggrin:

hi HKS, nice meeting you too. tks for joining us as you drove all the way from cheras. :wavey:

SF ar... make sure you change hands oh... later one hand bigger than the other then jialat lor... :biggrin:

and remember wat 5115 say, don't hit too much or you'll end up with empty tank leh... :rofl:

but he say nightmare leh... so it might be lao sai instead... :rofl:

maybe he drill the wall, main dinding

Lolz! U guys really beh tahan lar...I adi expected u guys to zha me adi lolz! That's why didn't really wanna elaborate what kind of nightmare lolz! Not lao sai lar...just twice the dream someone snatching her away in front of me...1st one was like some kind of black triads taking her away. 2nd one was having TT with my secondary friends and she came. It was some kind of big event like Miss Hypertune event...all nice cars can be seen around some sort of petrol station. Especially Celica GT-S. I saw Carace too and spoke to her a bit when FY was snatched away by some long hair guy lolz! :banghead:

Then her friend came...wearing all white with Long hair. Dye blonde. She ask him if he mind sitting with us, then he said why not the empty table. Then she just left with him in a black car dunno wat type of car liao...lolz! So, consider as bad dream lo...

U guys dun think too much lar...I dun hit at all geh...still full tank and virgin barley lolz! :rofl:

2nd one was having TT with my secondary friends and she came. It was some kind of big event like Miss Hypertune event...all nice cars can be seen around some sort of petrol station. Especially Celica GT-S. I saw Carace too and spoke to her a bit when FY was snatched away by some long hair guy lolz! :banghead:

Then her friend came...wearing all white with Long hair. Dye blonde. She ask him if he mind sitting with us, then he said why not the empty table. Then she just left with him in a black car dunno wat type of car liao...lolz! So, consider as bad dream lo...

Jin Beh Sui, limpeh know who liao :rofl:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom