ZTH Kepong Area's TT

EvolutionZ:
i knew...then no need TT lar...u just continue ur work...im enjoying the war...:evil:

get some pop corn 1st...:biggrin:

i wanna see how deep he will dig his own grave... talk more, he will expose more of their own lousy work attitude. i am surprised that some people can be soooooooooooooooooo stubborn and don't admit their mistakes.

that skyc really damn thick face 1....die die also wanna argue back to alive....duh~~~~

Last edited:
die die also wanna die with honour but actually he already out of point to argue...
like the bangla and the ah beng.......end of the day, bangla also understand and says sorry sorry sorry....LOL...damn funny...i've been watching the one with lyric....few times

haih............ no need argue edi la...

never ending digging grave and never ending mistake 1 la...

me and sim like sorhai waiting for hours... lucky we have a good laugh via mobile phone to read some news....

i wanna see how deep he will dig his own grave... talk more, he will expose more of their own lousy work attitude. i am surprised that some people can be soooooooooooooooooo stubborn and don't admit their mistakes.

totally agree with you,there is definitely more than 1 skyc here...stubborn & don't admit their mistake.:stupid:

blank...mayb i abit slow..but juz nw go check on i think JAN issue of Shift magazine...FY pose wif KP61 wor..see..ur can can pick up chicks liao..hehe
That one Shift magazine so long only post in their magazine geh? Hypertune have that like 2 issues back adi lo I think about that KP. Maybe sister magazine gua...

Like TR bro said lo...many ppl they won't admit their mistakes geh...just love blaming others for their mistakes. haih...workplace also like that...can say almost anywhere also like that...

totally agree with you,there is definitely more than 1 skyc here...stubborn & don't admit their mistake.:stupid:
What war did I missed? Which thread?

EvolutionZ: Evoz, u sure is not DD05 who is scolding that bangla ar? Really sound like DD05 wor lolz! :rofl: I better cabut before DD05 comes...:thefinger:

[H][K]: Lolz! I won't bring FY in such world of imagination in my mind geh...must fully respect her since I adore her. Just admire her in her facebook account will do. :thefinger:

Lucky ball just bring more cash will do...I'll be collecting those tuition fees from u guys. Lolz! :biggrin:

eh, you insult blank kor meh? its chicks pickup blank you know... :biggrin:

Sorry blank korkor,nex tt ur drink on me,haha,sorry,i small kid dunno how high the sky and how deep the ground is,ampun tan sri,ampun

Mizu,wat war?post the link,wan to read,hehe,under mloc thread?

hey guys,

resemble someone ler....? so lookalike.......u are real good dancer la.....

YouTube- ah beng dance ( 1 )

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

part 2.......

YouTube- ah beng dance ( 2 )

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

part 3....

YouTube- ah beng dance ( 3 )

Last edited:
Lolz! Look like who? Really :rofl: my head off man...so disgusting yet at the same time funny lolz!

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom