ZTH Kepong Area's TT

khoo198:
ish ish...ko ni mmg...

im telling the true bai...im empty shell on turbocharging system...u should knew it right...:biggrin:

Demonicxz:

What Blank Taikor was implying is that he doesn't have much knowledge in those small 93T, 67, 63T, 63T terbalik or even those 6A12TT engines. Blank kor can only recite those manuals for 1JZ, 2JZ, SR20, RB20, RB25, RB26 or even the latest VR38 series. Recite them backward to be exact! LOL! So, if you got any questions, please do post it in here. Blank Kor will try his best to solve it for you. :biggrin: Moreover, there are many many more Sifus in here, they will surely help out :biggrin: Lastly, do join the kepong TT, it's FUN!

Demonicxz:

What Blank Taikor was implying is that he doesn't have much knowledge in those small 93T, 67, 63T, 63T terbalik or even those 6A12TT engines. Blank kor can only recite those manuals for 1JZ, 2JZ, SR20, RB20, RB25, RB26 or even the latest VR38 series. Recite them backward to be exact! LOL! So, if you got any questions, please do post it in here. Blank Kor will try his best to solve it for you. :biggrin: Moreover, there are many many more Sifus in here, they will surely help out :biggrin: Lastly, do join the kepong TT, it's FUN!

LOL..he only go for drift and powerful monster engine...:biggrin:

BLANK maybe ur car is old ride but the engine inside is a superb monster engine...^^...

i would like to join too..but bit far from my place leh..
How far also nevermind lar...we don't mind guiding u here. It just about having fun together as car enthusiast and fans/supporter of ZTH. Just share some experience and knowledge together and sometimes Talk cock geh haha!

mick:where you from?

demon:did i?i used to ask member to join but nobody likes me...:banghead:
But most of the chicks loves him. :rofl:

hehe..mine is 4g63t..evo 3..^^..wah...got tt o.O nice nice..

u play vtec?:driver::driver:
Welcome bro Demon_Putra to KEPONG TT. Glad to have another scary sifu around lolz!

BLANk is not a VTEC fan but a Toyota Loyal Fan. Driving 2ZZ-GTE Altis 1.8. One of my best sifu of Kepong.

BLANk: Bro, you are still young ma...you still can get back to the good old days with your skills of shuffling. I don't mind accompanying u or even give you a lift and get to Zouk together. Got chicks, got drinks and got dance to enjoy all night. Would really like to see it in front of my eyes. Shud be better than watching it in that video geh :wavey::rolleyes:

Aiya, I didn't know I'm not suppose to share with others ma...cuz bro tak cakap keep it between us ma...I share with other members is cuz I admire ur dance ma...don't la remember until today...later u end up hating me :banghead:

Last edited:
tht's why we call him master la....every 36c tai-chied by him will become 36D ma:biggrin::rofl::rofl:

tht's why we call him master la....every 36c tai-chied by him will become 36D ma:biggrin::rofl::rofl:

you more tai-chi,still able to tai-chi & pusing.

im not play 36C or 36D lah....only 36E terbalik=E36 :rofl:

1 day only another few pages...no need work ah.....come come come puchong yumcha

Which Part of Puchong? OUG I know geh or the PearlPoint side there...maybe one day cari u yam cha or visit u at your office lar hehe!

Moody Monday, from dragon become worm..Friday is worm become dragon (translate to cantonese) :biggrin:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom