ZTH Kepong Area's TT

khoo198:
kekekeke~~~

Drunk liao ma...:stupid:

i believe the engine oil sump or the oil filter housing or oil filter puncture liao...did u see the floor cover with engine oil...???

pity that C22A...kena abuse kaw2 by the japangnese...

oh...frm start to the end of the video...the 1 only & only japs language i understand is BAKA ...:rofl:

I think he at least drag it for few km already, you see the disk rotor totally out of shape.
damn, i see that car my heart also sakit :banghead:

[H] [K] :
uikkksss....apa ni?

kasi KLCC terus...:rolleyes:

Supra_Fanatics:
aiseh brader...if the one who kasi injection is Felixia Yeap...

u sure won't cry father cry mother now...pain la,very suai la and etc...

wah,if FY now cook some congee and feed you...u sure recover tomorrow morning...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Since when FY got d!ck to inject him?! :confused::confused: Tot is the otha way around. HE inject, then water /liquid come out then for sure sihat.... :rofl::rofl:

blank wat time u will go out for TT frm ur hse? if b4 10pm out..mind 2 come to selayangmall's maindoor that "wahchan" shop o not coz my hp kena keep inside "KAPMAN" when working time so cant use -.-ll

this japanese uncle very "kik sui"la....WQF740, if come to trade in...sure i wont take....scary man! wander why so lazy to change into spare tire?
sigh..."macam macam ada"

YH, that one is not the disk rotor is the steel wheel....due to heat the wheel cover melted away already.....Hahahahahaha

EvoZ, ya that uncle very kik oh.....if I were there I sure scold kau him with Japanese language...

i really have no idea where to tt,cj was closed,kfc & rest 33 have limited parking,yuan kee environment not so comfy,mamak no alcohol...

argh....just came back frm work...

if im not wrong HKS will drop by kepong TT...:biggrin:

To all the drunken masters at kepong, it has been a pleasure meeting with u guys. Thanks for the angpow as well :biggrin: Hope to hang out more often. Snooker/lucky ball TT next time?! Last but not least Go Xi Fatt Chai. Huat Ar!!
P/s; SF - too bad u miss out in meeting FY :rofl::rofl:

[H] [K] [S];4168021 said:
To all the drunken masters at kepong, it has been a pleasure meeting with u guys. Thanks for the angpow as well :biggrin: Hope to hang out more often. Snooker/lucky ball TT next time?! Last but not least Go Xi Fatt Chai. Huat Ar!!
P/s; SF - too bad u miss out in meeting FY :rofl::rofl:

wahh.. toking about snooker + lucky ball ar... u r dead meat... :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Sifu Damon , SF, and etc and etc... master sifu la...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom