ZTH Kepong Area's TT

[H] [K] [S];4164424 said:
u ppls said goin out for TT at 9pm, but yet still everyone online... cyber TT ka?!

my clock import from india..sorry,sorry :rofl:

he might drop his wallet into "ahem"

so big/loose meyh??:rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

eih....whr is Supra ah??..mia since tht chicken gathering....wht u guys did to Supra wei??:rofl::rofl:
BLANk blanking his memories ka?:rofl::rofl:
Titan rev some smoke in his butt ka?:rofl:
Momo rub 9 his koko 99 is it?:rofl:

beware dis BLATIMO geng..........:smokin:

khoo, you wantto die ah....SF go ****** with FY already loh....that day chicken rice TT we thought him some kao lui techniques...

[H] [K] :
no la...she is too hawt for me...that why i cannot concentrate on my work and etc...sampai dompet pun ilang...asyik day dream...:banghead:

khoo198:
wht can i say now is...krama...krama...

XTEC:
sigh...wht can i do now is accept the truth....took it as a lesson...:smokin:

Last edited:
ayo wat to do.. blank kor too popular jor... have to 'visit' so many SLL until he forget which place he left his wallet... :adore::adore::adore::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

guys this fri got any TT ar? nennen blank will go? i wannna join...nennenking/5115 pls sms me if having TT on friday...3q i cant on9 much the line oway got prob...oway slow like:slug:

sk8terboyz,
you better PM them your contacts so that they can contact you faster since you seldom online.

5115, you bought the same watch as Blank did? :rofl:

blank give me 1 as b'day present ma

khoo, you wantto die ah....SF go ****** with FY already loh....that day chicken rice TT we thought him some kao lui techniques...

really?he drive lotus or become lotus huh?

guys this fri got any TT ar? nennen blank will go? i wannna join...nennenking/5115 pls sms me if having TT on friday...3q i cant on9 much the line oway got prob...oway slow like:slug:

no worries,blank will get you

anyway,we need a new tt venue as CJ was closed on night start from last 2 weeks before cny,any idea on new tt venue?

lotus:rofl:
btw...EvoZ......hmm........i saw tht thread oso dun knw wht to say....so tailok:banghead:

bro,
we organize tt at jalan ipoh ok ah....near the store supermarket..opposite the 3 banks....near my place ma...nice mamak there

bro,
we organize tt at jalan ipoh ok ah....near the store supermarket..opposite the 3 banks....near my place ma...nice mamak there

where is the mamak?is it near mutiara there?venon might not coming coz no alcohol

got hot show here ma,sure he ponteng kerja stay with zth

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom