• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

mijie

Known Member
Jan 17, 2005
ktn/ipoh/ebisu?
s154.photobucket.com
Originally posted by ninja_iga@Jul 22 2004, 14:02
i actually courted my ex with my dad's car..

and i took her drifting with it, and man she got hooked and wanted to take her drifitng as often we can!

crazy

and towards the end of the relationship, she hated it.. <_<
i feel sad for u.. damn.. wat a gurl..

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
aiya.. when she like u .. everythin ok wan.. no matter wut car u drive .. this n stuff... when she duwan like u .. everything also dun like 1 ler.. hair style.. cloths... car... this is wut is called girls.. ekekekkee

Serra

Known Member
Dec 25, 2004
Sunway
Visit site
Originally posted by Seraph+Jan 20 2005, 14:35 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Seraph @ Jan 20 2005, 14:35 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by zique@Jan 20 2005, 14:05
<!--QuoteBegin-Seraph
@Jan 20 2005, 13:25
g4 -okok i save your number but hopefully *touch wood* only ask u out for TT :lol: mac got new music player oso right?

I'm not G-4 but you must be talking about the iPod Mini...
Very nice. Very small. Not very new lah, just smaller.. still an iPod

But I prefer the iPod U2 edition... with the waterproof casing... nifty stuff.
HEHEHE
there is even a smaller one i saw in the papers the other day, jobs just anounced it fits between his pointer and thumb dun look like an ipod to me. [/b][/quote]

I saw it in the papers too. iPod Shuffle. hehe. can mix your own music wan. but they only come in two sizes- 512MB and 1G. I think the price that the newspaper referred to is for 512MB. How much did the papers said it was again? RM400+?

iPod shuffle

Serra

Known Member
Dec 25, 2004
Sunway
Visit site
Originally posted by twistedangel+Jan 20 2005, 14:34 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (twistedangel @ Jan 20 2005, 14:34 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by ninja_iga@Jan 20 2005, 11:19
<!--QuoteBegin-twistedangel
@Jan 20 2005, 02:30
:D :D :D guess what..
i finally got my tattoo.. :D

how was it?
painful right.....?
hehe did you actually enjoy it?
hahaha n thx xamax n stan for noticing hahahaa
the rest lol nvm la hahahaa they busy :P

anyways stan it was pain hahaha esp when it hit the bone man..
but i luv it hehehe i want another :D hehehee
best part my mum paid for it
wohoo..:D totally rocks man...lol[/b][/quote]
Cool mom you got there. Hehe. My mom would never pay for me to get a tattoo. She does not approve of me having one, but then she never exactly said no to it either. Hehe. even my bf also don't like the idea of me getting one. :(

So what design did you get for your tattoo? :D

XaMaX

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Somewhere Over
www.yahoo.com
Originally posted by szekeiemme@Jan 21 2005, 13:07
aiya.. when she like u .. everythin ok wan.. no matter wut car u drive .. this n stuff... when she duwan like u .. everything also dun like 1 ler.. hair style.. cloths... car... this is wut is called girls.. ekekekkee
if someone drives a Kelisa Impreza....guys also will love him

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by XaMaX+Jan 21 2005, 15:41 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (XaMaX @ Jan 21 2005, 15:41 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-szekeiemme@Jan 21 2005, 13:07
if someone drives a Kelisa Impreza....guys also will love him [/b][/quote]
blluueekkkkkkkkkkkk

XaMaX

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Somewhere Over
www.yahoo.com
Originally posted by X-pression+Jan 22 2005, 01:09 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (X-pression @ Jan 22 2005, 01:09 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by mijie@Jan 21 2005, 12:02
<!--QuoteBegin-ninja_iga
@Jul 22 2004, 14:02
i actually courted my ex with my dad's car..

and i took  her drifting with it, and man she got hooked and wanted to take her drifitng as often we can!

crazy

and towards the end of the relationship, she hated it.. <_<

i feel sad for u.. damn.. wat a gurl..
:huh: wah liao brother... that was like last year's reply le...... must bring up the 'old times' meh? :lol:

hahaha.... nobody is bullying CKM... we are just COMMUNICATING..... :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
yeap...Communicating.... :rolleyes:

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
this is called communicating? .. yer sux man!! ahaha den iduwan to communicate edi lo....

zth girls.. oni got few.. sum just register n *poof* hahahahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

I have few questions to ask.
i.) will aircon gas gone if there is no leak at all in air con system?
ii.) where is the aircon sponge located?? how its look like? anyone got its picture, i cant search thru internet with tis word " air con sponge".

:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

Bump: to add oil to compressor, need to scarifice the air con gas?

Bump: to add oil to compressor, need to scarifice the air con gas?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience