Zerotohundred members, would U help one another?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
eyong:
No worries, moonangel ... But remember Zth members do expect to be paid with teh-tarik on tt sessions .... RM1.20 for priceless unconditional advices, and more .... damn tai-tou lan wor ... :confused_smile:

moonangel

Apr 16, 2007
TT sessions..

No worries, moonangel ... But remember Zth members do expect to be paid with teh-tarik on tt sessions .... RM1.20 for priceless unconditional advices, and more .... damn tai-tou lan wor ... :confused_smile:
aha, when's the ZTH tt session? aha so Zth members have to buy each other drinks la? senior buying for junior? :_:

moonangel

Apr 16, 2007
Hei satria,
your bad word very geng le...hahahaha...
Learn a new word already...like this also can??:shades_smile:

But for sure ZTH member will help if we can la... depends on condition also...If u are wrong how to help?? correct??
of course la..i mean as in when the Zth member isnt in the wrong lor..

sh@rty 5

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2007
I am a small size from 5 students.. In my school theres always geng fight.. SO the students will call their senior geng member to talk or beeter known as king sou with the other group... So lets say one day become a victim.. Anyone in Klang tat can come to my assist.. ha..ha.

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
I am a small size from 5 students.. In my school theres always geng fight.. SO the students will call their senior geng member to talk or beeter known as king sou with the other group... So lets say one day become a victim.. Anyone in Klang tat can come to my assist.. ha..ha.
i can help u call 999...

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
shorty5,
secondary school also want to act big ar? I will wait when all the students are in school, then I will call for air strike and flatten the school to the ground with all those dumb fark gangster-wannabe students in it.

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Re: TT sessions..

aha, when's the ZTH tt session? aha so Zth members have to buy each other drinks la? senior buying for junior? :_:
Usually whenever and spontaneous lor .... or localized to different area's of SL, PJ or any other states.

But no such rule about who buys who drinks lor .... But if you would put on your best dress, okay I'll buy you a drink no worries ... :idea:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
s_95: I presume so ...

Would any guy call himself moonangel? Hu?

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
eyong,
erm.... now a days, it's hard to really know what a guy would call himself ler. Know what I mean? hahaha

We should always help each other. Be united like the rempits. One rempit falls alone and is being surrounded by a few non malays, the rest of the rempit will slowly gather around and out number the non malays, even though the fallen rempit was the one who was wrong in the first place. That's what I call.. UNITY! Yeah! Unite for the wrong reasons!

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
You are right about the nics ... Maybe I should re-register and call myself pretty_daisy instead .... hahaha .... Now to all yal, that name been taken ok. Find your own femanine side ...

Unity .... I say, and again, grant them an island with a Rempit track to unite and break loose the ebola ... Then, they can unite in tears, blood, sweat and shits ...

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
eyong,
Oh, putting them on an island eh? Cool. After they're done on the island, we just drop an atom bomb on that island. hahaha

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Like I said, a-bomb is like granting them pressies filled with virgins .... I would let an outbreak of ebola zaire .... and let them die a slow bleeding death. Useless Mongrels .... Burden to Society .... Waste of Precious Air ... Partially Developed Primates .... Amoeba's ....

Now, which of you say that I am nice .....

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Last I heard, primates are catching up .... Some have even learned the bicycle ... So, you are right ... They are not that far off from their "cousins" ...

moonangel

Apr 16, 2007
shorty5,
secondary school also want to act big ar? I will wait when all the students are in school, then I will call for air strike and flatten the school to the ground with all those dumb fark gangster-wannabe students in it.
dont la get involved in gang fightsss..school time is one of the best times of our lives :)

Usually whenever and spontaneous lor .... or localized to different area's of SL, PJ or any other states.

But no such rule about who buys who drinks lor .... But if you would put on your best dress, okay I'll buy you a drink no worries ... :idea:
ahahahahaa..like tat also can..

s_95: I presume so ...

Would any guy call himself moonangel? Hu?
aha..why not? :P

Nothing la brother.... dun be to sensitive lar....hahahaha...:adore:
:burnout: :burnout:

aha, i'm ok la..chilling :)

moonangel

Apr 16, 2007
eyong,
erm.... now a days, it's hard to really know what a guy would call himself ler. Know what I mean? hahaha

We should always help each other. Be united like the rempits. One rempit falls alone and is being surrounded by a few non malays, the rest of the rempit will slowly gather around and out number the non malays, even though the fallen rempit was the one who was wrong in the first place. That's what I call.. UNITY! Yeah! Unite for the wrong reasons!
true true..some males like the "softer" nicknames..hehee..
rempits, dangerous la..united but.......*censored*

You are right about the nics ... Maybe I should re-register and call myself pretty_daisy instead .... hahaha .... Now to all yal, that name been taken ok. Find your own femanine side ...

Unity .... I say, and again, grant them an island with a Rempit track to unite and break loose the ebola ... Then, they can unite in tears, blood, sweat and shits ...
ahaha..isshh..chill laa...no need talk until so ganas ler..
:biggrin:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
moonagel: I guess we are STILL guessing if you are a HIM or a HER, hehehe ...

Anyway disregarding, can still tt whichever anyway.Though if you are a HIM with your best dress ... that may be alittle compromising instead ;)

Have a GREAAAAT weekend ... wheeeeeeeee ....

moonangel

Apr 16, 2007
moonagel: I guess we are STILL guessing if you are a HIM or a HER, hehehe ...

Anyway disregarding, can still tt whichever anyway.Though if you are a HIM with your best dress ... that may be alittle compromising instead ;)

Have a GREAAAAT weekend ... wheeeeeeeee ....
ahahaaa..orite!

i had a GREAAAT WEeekend :) :wavey:
Went up to Genting with the Hyundai Coupe one year Anniversary :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi there to all gurus, i own a satria 1.3 manual year 1997. The engine of the car is very old and worn out and i thought of modifying it. since it was always underpowered. what engine should i go for?
i heard that mivec is good and there are a few mivecs to choose from.

Which of the mivec mods are legal for a 1.3 car of mine? adn waht are the difference for the mivecs in terms or price and performance.

can i also have a rough estimate on price for each modification for installation +...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience