Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Zerotohundred.Com

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Ever everyone wondered what's the age of Zerotohundred.Com?

Well .. as of 1st September 2007 .. It's 7 years and 57 days. This is not counted before we have .com domain. At that time it was running on subdomain.

Cheers! and enjoy you stay in Zerotohundred.Com

SakuraGuy
Zerotohundred.Com

so what is the actual zth birthday sg?

i think he wan us to count ourself..ha..ha

Mmm .. the actual birfdey must confirm wif Tom, since tat time dont have .com domain yet. I oso cant remember :)

Ha..ha.. I thought u wan us to count by ourself..

means we gonna held a b'day batch or party for zth.com? yeepeee

Y not.. A big tt.........................

a big tt at a famous discotheque.hehehe.........

7 years already la...
but seems like members getting lesser... i guess mostly due to the server problem... vr slow larr unker....

A big TT at a famous disco with big n flashy cars all over with big busty girls dancing around the cars n bla bla bla every mans dream

good plan there ectasy.hope they will take it to consideration....hahaha..

Last edited:
to celebrate this... someone has rewarded himself with a MONSTER engine...... CONGRATULATIONS TOM!

SG, you shall have announce this 58 days ago...

wah a big tt for zth
cool!!
44000 members!!!!
where big enuf 4 our gang wei?
:P

ya vote for clubbing~~~

wow...this is cool!!!

A big TT at a famous disco with big n flashy cars all over with big busty girls dancing around the cars n bla bla bla every mans dream

And the best part is "All Expenses Paid by ZeroToHundred.com" ..... wooooo ... :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

big TT? it would be even greater if the old members come... then it would even be meaningful.

calling all old members..... i can't be the only one surviving rite? lol... all sleeping liao.

A Post Every 5 Mins

bro and sis in ZTH... currently downgrading from mivec turbo to mivec n/a and for daily drive.... plan to mod and get a powerful n/a too since i dun wan disappoint myself after driving the n/a form... i plan to have:

1.) rechip ecu

2.) afc neo for some adjustment and make my rpm till 10k

3.) final upgrade, jun stage 3 high cam

can i do this like this?? will i gain more power?? my mivec is already 1.8 .... pls comment and share with me what u guys think... TQ :burnout:

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom