(WTS)..Strobe light....

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

(WTS)..Strobe light....

crazeeclan said:
yoo muzz...gearbox boom ar.....damm.....nrm wei...free we go yum char la man.....haha.....c ya.....

crazeeclan, are u going to open the head light and fix it in?..or u just hang the thing somewhere to make it function?...if open headlight, u can put back without water leaking ar?..damn scare leak lah..later warranty voids nevermind, somemore leaking, sure heartache sial..

sonictheory said:
crazeeclan, are u going to open the head light and fix it in?..or u just hang the thing somewhere to make it function?...if open headlight, u can put back without water leaking ar?..damn scare leak lah..later warranty voids nevermind, somemore leaking, sure heartache sial..

depends on wether need to remove the headlight or not...but if urs is honda city....as i guess...then i really need to remove your headlight....surely water wont leak....we remove your headlight from ur car...not remove the whole light into pieces.....

this light usually fix at any part of ur car light as long the hole got minimum of 2cm in diameter...BUT if dont have,dont worry...just a slight modification needed....usually people will fix at their foglight or spot light....but is depends on u alllll.......where u wanna fix it.....come on...

can post pics of the controller ? thanks. :D

gti88 said:
can post pics of the controller ? thanks. :D

the pic is there at my first post.....the center pic..u can c a blue color box....the size is a lil bit smaller then a pre amp... :)

what if i blow the bulb?....haf to buy the whole set again?

Last edited:
P.L.U.R said:
what if i blow the bulb?....haf to buy the whole set again?

yup....coz the bulb neve sell seperately.....coz it is a tube....but dun worry.....if no wiring problem and any short curcuit...it wont blow wan...tube type will last very long wan... :)

to all my ZTH fren...aibon has purchase the strobe light from me....he is the first ZTH member who purchase from me....so anyone can go n ask him abt the strobe light....thanzzzzzzzzzzzzz

aibon: basket... u rather not pay me my Ice Lemon Tea and u go fix strobe light? hahahahah jk jk... so how is it??

CarismaGT said:
aibon: basket... u rather not pay me my Ice Lemon Tea and u go fix strobe light? hahahahah jk jk... so how is it??
walauee......relax la brother(carismaGT)dun la fight becoz of a Ice Lemon Tea...u wan izzit.....i can belanja u wan....hehehe... :D

crazee...how does it looks like one?? is it like police car one?? what color?

crazeeclan said:
walauee......relax la brother(carismaGT)dun la fight becoz of a Ice Lemon Tea...u wan izzit.....i can belanja u wan....hehehe... :D

don worry bro... pulling aibon's leg onli hehehhe

jaywat said:
crazee...how does it looks like one?? is it like police car one?? what color?
is like the F1 marshal car...the mercedes benz...pure white...it blink very very bright....fix to believe... :)

crazeeclan said:
Hey guys...after i check out this forum...there is alot of forumer enquire about the strobe light or flicker light.....i have it....it is a taiwan product but German technology...it come with a pair of 50w "n" shape tube.about half size of a normal cricket light...a a controller that u all can control wether to flick alternate means left then right....flick once or twice and the speed of flickering and a full set or wiring.....the whole set is RM160 only

PM me here or call me for more information---0123684298...adrian

P/S--do include location and contact number and plz..no sms...

Hi Andrian,

can this be done on mercedes E-class??
i'm very interested.. so tell me wot kind of mod do u need to do on E-class lamps??
if it can be done, i'm having it this weekend... please PM me..

Cheers!

bro! ur location! im at peejay around here.. u le? subang sunway oso can..

PRICE>. ngyek ngyek ngyek.. still need to nego..

wenshen said:
bro! ur location! im at peejay around here.. u le? subang sunway oso can..

PRICE>. ngyek ngyek ngyek.. still need to nego..
im from shah alam...subang or sunway i oso can.....price...can nego wan.....just give me a call.....012-3684298...

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom