Worst car of the year

TomJB said:
That's why I said given the right leadership... But show that Dr. M isn't giving the right or rather justify advices... But then... I still look forward to M'sia made super car... I still believe in them... Like Holden! Anyone knows Holden? It is a good car and yet not many people are aware of it... Did I spell it correctly anyway? Ha...

chevrolet optra 1.8 use holden engine....

proton sawi is good.....opz...i mean savvy...hahaha......built for tough again ar....hahahaha......

Heard Holden be4....I think they are very active in 1 racing in europe...Dont know whats the name of that race...Hmmm Holden cup ???

Holden from Australia... yes, they are active in those V8 racing in Europe

vadarius said:
i wonder when only proton will produce a car with 4wd turbo charged..... hehehe...

got a few i think.... used by Karamjit Singh.

at least the badge is Proton...hahahhahahahahahah..

proton is under law suit by renault for cancelling contract for engine supply of waja 1.8 and yet sawi used their engine clio. stupid proton. maybe for somebody's benefit. try to comeback after beaten by perodua and naza.

i just come back from proton edar glamarie 2 days ago and the sales man.. still telling me Gen2 are quite reasonable to buy. Currently there having a promotion for RM500 down payment and no installment for 3 month.

This car is death!

Feric said:
i just come back from proton edar glamarie 2 days ago and the sales man.. still telling me Gen2 are quite reasonable to buy. Currently there having a promotion for RM500 down payment and no installment for 3 month.

This car is death!

so, you saw the leftovers from the cloning factory?:D

aiyaaa!so i'm owning the worst car of the year?waaa...but so far mine got no problem lorr..just changing from 16" to 17" rims n sparco spring.hmm...wonder there's a lot to do to make from worst to better...

it seems protong is winning..but still it is the most car ppl driving on the road..

i think comment for savvy will be coming next year.. 2 b voted 4 2006 :P

Top Bottom