Worst car of the year

finally... Proton have beat all the Manufacturer of the world...
thank you... Proton.....
Malaysia Boleh....
Hoping nex year proton still can get this Award..... HU-RAI.... HU-RAI.....

Not bad, Proton managed to beat all the Korean, Eastern European and China car brands as well :(

Malaysia Boleh

Last edited:
haha... u guys really proud proton got the title...
anyway, well done proton... i think u are going the right path towards such achievement now... "proton sawi"

I also heard so much complain from others who had bought it..
hope proton can do better..like subaru also...emmm..
bila la ayah aku nak kaya...???

Hahahaha! It is like the old school days... the dirtiest class always get the most cheering...

So now, we have the baddest car in the world... beating all the competitors from Korea, China and other countries...

Last edited:
well...in my opinion..not all proton car are that bad labeled le..
what i mean here is since proton stands alone, all the car after wira are "somehow out of shape" like waja, gen2 and even worst the sawi.

to be hornest, peradua are doing much more better than proton and the production are much more better in all sence. Both aiming for a diffrent market..maybe. Peradua for teens market and proton are aiming for excutive market. However the price and quality are not worth it lo.. i would said so..

i personally are driving proton car.. my first and second.. many bad reviews on proton cars but for the peradua, there do have some bad reviews as well.. is just not that terrible from proton. Basically..i'm not fit to make this tread coz i know nothing about car..but one things for sure..Both are local production..bare under the name of MALAYSIA.. both are going diffrent direction.. one is growing and another one is droping..back to back both are Malaysia Production.

like it or not... proton are malaysia car..and the terms MALAYSIA BOLEH.. really keep them going bagging all these tittle. WAKE UP PROTON!!

Guys.. please forgive me to giving these harsh comment..but we all know OUR HOME QUALITY better than anyone else i would said..

like it o not.. is still Proton! Haih....

salute!! u couldn't be best so aim for the worst.at least u know ppl do notice this car.hahhaa... all these years proton go unnoticed, but suddenly this year so damn unlucky ppl notice them.i think first thing they will say is "shit we got detected".but i do wonder how's the proton attitude gonna be:
1. feel ashamed and make the things better from now on so tat they wouldn't get tat award again. OR
2. like all the years b4 this, buat tak tau. tak tau malu n still continue making inferior quality product.as long as the product still selling n money still goes into pocket n government still protect them, who cares wat other ppl say.
we'll see......

The analyst pointed out that Proton is as old as Hyundai but the South Korean maker is exporting up to 2.0 million cars annually compared to 17,000 from Proton.

Proton, the next manufacturers will overtake you are those China manufacturer. May the force with you.

well, if the govenor opens up the import duty for asean and japan, I'm sure proton will die la... We buy proton for it's $$, I can, I'm going for subaru liao... pro is 4wd, 2k cc engine+turbo, 6-speed manual gb... and the con is RM170k++ 2nd hand recon lagi... T.T

proton cars like $#!+ category, except for the prewaja and waja version, better than nowadays bang then become $#!+ Savvy...

BlackSamurai said:
Proton, the next manufacturers will overtake you are those China manufacturer. May the force with you.

this one i doesn't really agree. China although sometimes wil make cheap crappy stuff but their stuff is presentable enuf when new to make u bought it,only problem is they won't last. this is all becos the market demand of cheap product, they give u cheap stuff tat look like expensive stuff. i am sure if u can pay higher price, they can give u good quality product.

while proton on the other side doesn't really conceal their weaknesses, their product sometimes already look like reject stuff as soon as it come out from factory, and we all know this and we all had to buy cause no $$. the quality control "lulus" sticker just stick there for fun only. when u bring back to service centre to complain, they say "it's like tat one, wat u expect, proton ma".

my RM799 SONY VCD make in Malaysia (Assembly actually, SONY don't have design lap in Malaysia) only last 1 years+.

my RM239 CHINA BRAND DVD/VCD/MP3 player that I bought 3 years ago are still running fine. China Brand don't last long? I don't quite agree with that.

btw, I do heard there are case happen in Malaysia where the china brand TV exploded ... this sound dangerous...
will the China car explode? Dunno. :D

Last edited:
now china can copy alot of western technology coz western company invest and build factory there, so maybe they have learn their technology???or copy??..... better than "Boleh Country" ??? ... at least they have their own rocket.

If they can get ppl to moon/mars with minimum (1-5ppl) cassulty, they are the best space shooter... chinese maybe good and they are also good in business... u know i know every1 know la...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom