Worst car of the year

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
so finally, Proton is making a product that well recognice by worldwide.
look at the runner up list, Proton actually beat big player like Ford and MG this time around.

Autozine, wait until you see SAVVY... :D

hope that Gen.2 and SAVVY owner don't marah yah.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
I just couldn't resist posting it up here because it is so well written.

Worst Car of the year : Proton Gen.2

The Gen.2 was designed and engineered mostly by Lotus, but that doesn't guarantee success. Build quality is the first issue Lotus cannot help. The Malaysian way of quality control is the biggest problem, not only at Proton's assembly plant but also the parts suppliers. Whenever the Gen.2 rides on bumps, its loosely fitted parts squeak while a lot of suspension noise and harshness enter the cabin. The nasty plastics, filmsy cupholders, low grade door trim and flawed driving position worsen quality feel further. The Campro engine is weak on torque and noisy at high rev. The cheap tires lack grip. The rear seats are short of headroom... Gen.2 is easily the worst car of the year.
Even Clarkson would have been proud.

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
our slogan

MALAYSIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BOLEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
Aiyayayay..... Wat can i say. Proton supported by the government still awarded with the "WORST CAR OF THE YEAR". This really reflects how unwise our government thinking and hoping one day Proton will make a better car. Maybe when the sun starts to rise from the West!!!!

Feric

Jun 12, 2005
Selangor
.....worst car of the year...If proton don't take up the efford to produce a better car, i think this award will be bag by them in the following year too.. with the sawi..

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Savanna 12A said:
and .... shame on lotus too !
if you read the carefully, the report didn't criticise the Lotus, it condemn Proton's quality that screw up the end product.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
MESTI WORST CAR OF THE YEAR LOH....GIVE RM1MILLION TO PRODUCE A GOOD CAR..PAST THE MONEY TO THOSE EXCUTIVES...THEN HERE TAKE SIKIT DUIT SANA TAKE SIKIT DUIT...FINALLY, ALL HABIS LAH THE MONEY.....1MILLION BECOME 50THOUSAND....CORRUPTION...VERY BAD..

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Well Proton can take heart from the fact that Top Gear didn't hate it as much as they did the Kia Rio or the Hyundai Accent.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HELP HKS 60MM Boost Meter Diagram

i'm looking for this wiring diagram .. anyone who has it .. please .. i need your help ..

or maybe knows how to wiring it .. maybe can discuss the payment
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience