World's Coolest BB Airgun

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
when there's a will (an a dough of cash to spend) there's a way hiihhiihhiihihihihih

Marui?KSC?HFC?KWC?

this gun shock.....for competition one..using 6mm BB bullet...

actually what i really want a sniper rifle....that would be so cool....at least i wont mind the spring action lever...ehehehhe

sniping m.Rs on the LDP from the balcony of an apartment. preeeenngg~~ preeengg~

*piak!* *CRASSHHHH!!!*

yeeehaw.. heaven~

I used to have a Desert Eagle BB gun but after playing for some years the gas tube pecah already and go ask every where also dont have replacement parts for it...Me very damn sad lah...

plat electric gun lo....easier to maintain....

Sniper....got one PSG-1 said can shoot 200m....then if modify can reach 400m.... with 0.5mm BB i think should be very fun....but cant import to msia.....last time my fren tried Desert eagle electric gun.....kena confiscated and almost kena trouble...need to pay $$$ but cannot get back the gun....got any lobang to import now???

links said:
plat electric gun lo....easier to maintain....

Sniper....got one PSG-1 said can shoot 200m....then if modify can reach 400m.... with 0.5mm BB i think should be very fun....but cant import to msia.....last time my fren tried Desert eagle electric gun.....kena confiscated and almost kena trouble...need to pay $$$ but cannot get back the gun....got any lobang to import now???
0.5mm? thats like the size of a gauss rifle bullet :D play too much game.

i had 2, one spoil one still good, low powered spring loaded. thats before they are banned, already 8 years since i own them.

wanna buy some paintball BBs and use the gatling, mount on Hilux and then splat all over the street muahahahaha..

rollakid said:
0.5mm? thats like the size of a gauss rifle bullet :D play too much game.

i had 2, one spoil one still good, low powered spring loaded. thats before they are banned, already 8 years since i own them.

wanna buy some paintball BBs and use the gatling, mount on Hilux and then splat all over the street muahahahaha..

where is ur location? hard to bring in to msia.....i plan to buy another m4 or steyr Aug by marui....but think back next time cant bring back then sien abit....

in hk here they got the painball war game....HK$160 per person....if you need to rent the gun then HK$260 per person.....i saw one camp even got PSG-1 for rent...it cost about HK$3000 here...

i know where to get marui's AEG and watnot....but it'll cost a bit of a bomb as they importer having a hard time

Top Bottom