where youall going to lepak on merdeka eve.......

jeffblazed

Nov 7, 2004
so where you all going to lepak on merdeka eve....gomen say this year going to be grand,,,but the way i see it lot of people no mood to celebrate this year some people even don't care about flying the flag...just like my buddies who just left to bali.......some going to singapore..my cousins spending it in bangkok ...my girl already left to Australia with her family...for 1 week holiday......i cannot leave Malaysia between 30 to 3sept because of work commitments.......so its either penang jb or kl.....for the merdeka eve....

satria_95

jeffblazed,
Where is your company located? I'll make it such that you'll have 1 year of leave. Just pay RM10 to the rempits, and they'll bomb your office. Yep. They're that stupidly cheap.

szeikeimme,
It's more of a holiday than merdeka than most of us. Simply cos many don't give a shite about merdeka. hahaha

szekeiemme

Feb 14, 2004
yea cuz i dun feel merdeka cuz as u can see wut is happening around us.. n in parliament..crap.. worst den sakai in caves..

szekeiemme

Feb 14, 2004
waaaa wana go out meh.. every jam.. n de putrajaya fireworks event.. jam like mad..

jeffblazed

Nov 7, 2004
jeffblazed,
Where is your company located? I'll make it such that you'll have 1 year of leave. Just pay RM10 to the rempits, and they'll bomb your office. Yep. They're that stupidly cheap.

szeikeimme,
It's more of a holiday than merdeka than most of us. Simply cos many don't give a shite about merdeka. hahaha
thanks la bro for the idea....my company is located in putrajaya...if that office kena bomb ...i still kena work.wan la....

satria_95

sze,
So are you at home now? hahaha if yes, let's go for drinks hehe

fstrader,
You're in kepong, right?

TRD16v

Feb 9, 2004
Tokyo, Japan.
damn kaw jam at klang.. nia seng... wanna go out makan at town oso susah.. pundek betol... jes go nearby house mamak area and online la lagi best.. 2moro early morning go whack bak kut teh.. oooo yeah!

BlackSamurai

Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
i was there at Merdeka square, the only different is, I was working in one of the building near Merdeka square, not celebrating

satria_95

i was there at Merdeka square, the only different is, I was working in one of the building near Merdeka square, not celebrating
Kinda sounds like mocking the govt cos the govt ask us all to go and celebrate at patriotic places but instead, you go to work. hehehe Anyway, your boss shoulda been crapped outta his brains for making you work. Who is he? What's his name? Where he stay? What his car number plate? hehehehe

jeffblazed

Nov 7, 2004
went to the curve laundry bar and got drunk there.....alot of hot girls there......where they come from ? looks like majority of the hot girls population goes to the curve............

hi big big sifu,
which wire i should tap from distributor to RPM meter??

as i found, distributor got 2 wire come out which is BLUE and whiteblack,

so which wire i should tap from for RPM meter to run??

because tap wrongly will void the warranty of the RPM meter!!

thanks alot for the help!!!