Suggestion to improve ZTH by going MOBILE!!

Would you like a ZTH APP for your Android, Blackberries & iPhones?

• YES!!! Build It! Makes our live easier and lazier

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO...Bin It! Don't need too many apps clogging up my phone =(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
Hi fellow forummers,

Something just came across my mind and im not sure if its a good idea or not but im just gonna spill it. You guys know we're entering (if not already) into a very instantaneous digital world whereby we have access to the internet wherever we go with wifi, 3G and the upcoming 4G by YTL,Maxis and 3rd Party companies...

And for the fact that Iphones, Androids & Blackberries are one of the most common phones you will see when you walk into a mall or chillin' at TTH R1,2 & 3 right? For ease of communication via smartphones, access to PM's and replying forums in ZTH, May I suggest to create a mobile forum or an application for ZTH so with ease, we can all post photos, comments and reply PM's all via smartphone application just like Facebook?

I would foresee that IF this ZTH app can be reality, think about the target audiences who are already members here can anti-social boring shopping routines (like me) or send off a quick reply of For-Sale goods or quick comment on a sweet exotic ride in the 'Your Shots' Section? Also working similar principal as Facebook, where close collaboration between web layout and app layout is seemless and real-time updates just like FB

to be very honest, I would personally DIG!!! a ZTH app for my iphone!! or for anyone who uses a HTC, Samsung Galaxy, Blackberry... I can snap a pic off the streets and share them directly onto ZTH instead of uploading to my mac n edit 'em then upload into photobucket and finally share it. Tom, its time to re-look at the mechanics of forumming not just restricted by computers, but as well as mobile freedom :driver:

Also if anyone can throw some ideas on how would it benefit ourselves with this mobile ZTH forum, don't lah so selfish....share right here!

So what you guys think? Build it or Bin it?

tks84

Known Member
May 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
agree with you....but what about the ones who dont have phones like iphone?...

but also then when wan to masuk forum,easy....:proud:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
But besides not having a smartphone, i dont think there's any other ways to access the forum via mobile...right now, there's an apps for androids,blackberries and iphones...

Jose

Known Member
Aug 3, 2006
Subang Jaya
uhmm, how about by improve the server first ? it took very long for the server to response even with a very fast internet speed. make it snappier like lowyat.net.

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
zth for mobile version...xhtml i think.. dunno la.. long time left this thing...

but i do agree the loading time for zth can be much faster...theres room for improvement..

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
ZTH mobile would be awesome la. I try surf ZTH with my BB, fast 3G also still slow load x)

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
PocRoc, let's make a pole for this. Thumbs up from me :top:

p/s: Please make it a free apps :biggrin:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
if those like balik kampung during festive seasons wherever their kampung got 3G or edge coverage can also update on ZTH =)

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Pokrok...a special video/photo uploaded for the pimp my ride, idiot driver, random exotics,random car shots! must have!

Danz...no piles wan la. always read newspaper until habis oso no prob....but then zth no end wan heheheh

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
thanks pocroc for the suggestion and everyone else for supporting,
i will be doing some research on this and we definitely need a dedicated app for ease of mobile use. i agree that the current format to load on a mobile device can be impractical in terms of loading speed, content sizes and navigation.

Also, more upgrades will be done on the forums to improve loading speeds in the first place.

thanks again,
Tom

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
it'll be easier n faster to create a wap based site so all phones can access it..too many OS out there to cover all the bases.

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Basically , Pocket want ZTH = FB !!

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
haha...i want an app that i can surf zth anywhere in a simplified form...web based on a mobile device is too much hassle

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

over 100,000 registered members... mana yg lain?

Where's the Fanberry users? Where's the Fandroids? and Where's the iPhone users?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Malaysia's own young and talented Moto3 rider, Muhammad Zulfahmi Khairuddin, isn't short of confidence this year for the upcoming season as he displayed his 2-wheel skills at Jerez and Valencia last month by recording 10 impressive and personal best laps there.

<!--more-->The AirAsia-SIC-Ajo rider displayed his maturity and composure during the two tests as he*consistently*posted five...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience