how to improve my wira`s performance without using turbo systems

zanie_integradc5

May 17, 2005
pasir gudang
hello..
i`m new here.. i`m just 18.. but i`d like to know
about car performance..

i have droved my father`s wira 1.3.. and i think the power is no very well... sometimes i suggest my dad for changing the better machine... i`ve read so many magazine and i see majority of modified wira using the mitsubishi engines with turbo system.. my father like a car like sleeping dragon.. you know..without a pssst.. sounds.. our car can speeding with max top speed... in the other words..we want a NA engines...
can you suggest me any NA mitsubishi engines to dowload in my wira... i want a better angines.... thank you....

i hope this website never be ending....

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
zanie_integradc5 said:
hello..
i`m new here.. i`m just 18.. but i`d like to know
about car performance..

i have droved my father`s wira 1.3.. and i think the power is no very well... sometimes i suggest my dad for changing the better machine... i`ve read so many magazine and i see majority of modified wira using the mitsubishi engines with turbo system.. my father like a car like sleeping dragon.. you know..without a pssst.. sounds.. our car can speeding with max top speed... in the other words..we want a NA engines...
can you suggest me any NA mitsubishi engines to dowload in my wira... i want a better angines.... thank you....

i hope this website never be ending....
You're 18 years old?? I suggest you stay happy with your 1.3.

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
oits
he said "our" meaning father wants to change engine oso mar
bro
i would suggest u to go for mivec 1.6
who said turbo engine got psst ler , only if u fix blow off la bro
if not turbo engine is quiet

Hock

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
differ said:
hehe, you want powerful ah?

go get the Mivec 1.6 and then couple with the Quad-Throttle intake that Ryzzal is selling... confirm no pssssssssssssssssst sound wan...
Even using MIVEC 1.6, there is the sound when the Mivec is engage. If he want the silent car like sleeping dragon (BOH Sia), Ask him to get the car that having high CC lo. Like 4G93P, 4G92P, 4G15P/4G91, 6A10, 6A12P and bla bla bla...

Now JPJ is very strict, it is a bit hard for 1.3 change to 1.6 or even higher....... sweet 18th, driving so powerful car for what? going to heaven or hell is it? hahahahahahahaha

My friend always scold me when I'm speeding. He keep telling me that he don't want use the shortest time to reach the most far away's place (He's mean Heaven or hell).

So he just 18th, let him enjoy the life first and please don't let him become killer as well

simon

Known Member
Mar 31, 2005
yep...improve driving skills first leh......then go for performance....a lot of youngsters in high powered cars lack basic road manners & sometimes lack skills & good judgement . all these will only come with years of driving experience under many different conditions & situations.........nowadays ppl with 'p' sticker also showing off on the road !!!!!!

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Tell me about it. It is these people that make me wanna get an old Hilux as a second car. Cut in and out of lanes like an idiot, I'll bash your car. Tailgate, I'll brake hard and introduce you to the back of a Hilux. What fun.

Kopi

500 RPM
May 18, 2004
Cheras
Visit site
Even lately so many young ppl already die even when driving stock standard (remember that Klang girl who sneaked out dad's car and give her friend to drive later hit the tree and all dead?). Dun even get the chance to join fookin National Service Camp.

Zanie, we're not discouraging u from getting more power in your ride, but for your own sake (and other road users), tis better u get really used to driving on the road, maybe 2-3 years. Some people feel that they are great and overconfident on the road (I AM JUAN PABLO MONTOYA or I'm better than Keichii Tsuchiya), and these kind of people usually end with an accident.

The word is : Safety comes first without compromise.

Zeroed

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Strange that you guys judge someone without even knowing him...
Its not impossible for a P driver to have better skills than people who have merely made their cars 'move' over the past 20 years.

Of course Im not endorsing youngsters speeding or driving like the car was stolen, but saying someone isnt up to handling more powerful cars just because they're still probational is so stereotype.

Point is, driving is all about concentration, know-how, ethics and Y-chromosomes. Who says P-drivers cant have them? ;)

Edit: Yes, Im a P driver. Nearing completion though. :D

Last edited:

kinki_kidz®

Known Member
Feb 1, 2004
Visit site
inexperienced..not to say P license holder without skill nia
if they go fast..but dont know how to react properly during emergency how? or they drive fast without giving a damn to other road users how?
accidents and casualty... :rolleyes:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

New!
Mothers carcare Hi-Series-Reflection
Available in malaysia
Pls call 012-4711151.
Pls log on MOTHERS® Polishes·Waxes·Cleaners
Car Wax-Super wet look!
Durability-2 month
Top Coat-New
Deep Shine and Extreme Gloss-Look Very Reflective!
The Best In USA
Over Merquiers !
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience