What to get your family/gf/friends as a Christmas present?

BlackSamurai said:
how about bring her for a hill road drift? :biggrin:
she's already like "DARRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLING AAAAAAAAAARRRRRR!!! when i go near to a car or curb
touge??pfft..she'll stuff my ass with taugeh...

tamz18 said:
wow... then better give her a special kiss.... :baring_teeth: :baring_teeth:

cannot simply kiss laa..background variance too much so better dont create any misunderstandings. Still have some plans to break through my career so better dont drag into anything that might hazzle my way.

but one thing to said is..guys can have pure friendship with girl one...not all time must be in love.

Tohsan said:
she married already? i tot just steady oni?
steady??tamz18 got steady ar?/
who her steady u know ma??
knn...means i kena con liao...
zomfgknnpkmtnsccbcbkpkmljkhkclowfatmilkbbqsauce

links said:
cannot simply kiss laa..background variance too much so better dont create any misunderstandings. Still have some plans to break through my career so better dont drag into anything that might hazzle my way.

but one thing to said is..guys can have pure friendship with girl one...not all time must be in love.

no one ask u to kiss him infront of all ppl ma...
where u 2 r alone then kiss her lo...
:P

tamz18 said:
no one ask u to kiss him infront of all ppl ma...
where u 2 r alone then kiss her lo...
:P

tat is consider quite personal already!

well if thats just a soft kiss on the cheek in front of everyone,thats consider a good manner for warm up or wellcoming someone.:regular_smile:

really?

anyway got to be careful to handle the issue la. Have Had considered to be together with her years ago..but her mum dislike me because i am not local citizen and family background cannot match them. So we decided just to be friend.

i from msia but working in hk/china now..well i dont feel its bad laa..

you know the life today is tough...the wealth gap is so huge so got to work harder to earn a stable life...then only talk about relationship.

links,relax la...
i broke up with ym previus one coz family background oso not so ngam...
i dun see both our family sitting and talking...so i pass on it...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom