What to get your family/gf/friends as a Christmas present?

just killed my wallet to get a white winter 2006 LV Da mier wallet for my good female friend....

but heard from another friend that i might get a PS3 in return.....hahaha..hope its true

Anyone knows where to get nice charmbracelets? I went to a couple of shops already ranging from Tiffany's to Tous,still can't find any nice ones.

Tohsan said:
in term of experience still consider newbiema compare to u :laugh:

I used to received a Rolex Daytona from her in 2002....... :) that yr i gave her another LV monogram hand bags...

ROMANTIC DINNER

pic06729.jpg

pic15006.jpg

pic12623.jpg

links said:
I used to received a Rolex Daytona from her in 2002....... :) that yr i gave her another LV monogram hand bags...

in that case I will give her a 3 carat diamond ring from DeBeer, one of the best way to appreciate the beauty of a lady and her kindness.:regular_smile:

she got a cartier which i suspect cost as much as a honda civic...so cant afford to buy any meaningful rings to her :)

anyway...we are just good frens.... :)

links said:
she got a cartier which i suspect cost as much as a honda civic...so cant afford to buy any meaningful rings to her :)

anyway...we are just good frens.... :)

wow... then better give her a special kiss.... :baring_teeth: :baring_teeth:

tamz18, OMG, how many calories you expect to gain from that Christmas dinner?!

ehem, it depends on your skill.

BlackSamurai said:
tamz18, OMG, how many calories you expect to gain from that Christmas dinner?!

ehem, it depends on your skill.

dont worry.. wont grow fat and my kolestrol level is ngam ngam...
haha...

n the skill of course u wont be better then those who alwis go up right?
n it will be damn pack in christmas... u cant drift much also..

:_: :_:

tamz18 said:
wow... then better give her a special kiss.... :baring_teeth: :baring_teeth:

fuyoooo friends only can give special kiss ka? like tat u are special to me too,can i give u special kiss? :P :biggrin:

Tohsan said:
fuyoooo friends only can give special kiss ka? like tat u are special to me too,can i give u special kiss? :P :biggrin:

sure... but not passionate kiss la...
just a touch kiss is fine... :P

Top Bottom