wat is ur feeling to those smoker put their hand

AccordRacing

2,000 RPM
is it very yeng?don afraid those motorist break his arm 1 meh?show his skill with 1 hand drive?

i dunt really understand and imagine ure question dude .. im a smoker .. doing that kind u saying .. and i suppose if a motorist ang my ar accidently .. suppose it wont break .. think again .. how the arm position out to window .. ;)

i suppose it will bend even if motorists out their hand out to window .. mmm .... i dont think so .. for me ..its normal .. cause dont want those ashes in my car .. i prefer to put it outside .. if u smoke and want those ashes .. better shut those windows and keep ure arm and cigarette inside ure car. .. kekekekekekekekek

another point .. drive wif style ..dont u think so? .. he he .. macho ma... let say u smoke .. drive a ferrari .. wat u might do?.. sit inside and drive like dumb!? .. of cos u oso wanna be macho leh! ... ;)

drivers .. wake up and drive .. i dunno worr somehow ... got some silly questions coming out everywhere .. we have to answer ... ;)

cheers!

Originally posted by AccordRacing@Mar 2 2005, 19:57
is it very yeng?don afraid those motorist break his arm 1 meh?show his skill with 1 hand drive?
Drive with one hand...emmp cool like ah beng..

Originally posted by AccordRacing@Mar 2 2005, 20:08
i do dat also mah, not nice meh?
wat is tat mean?
That means that I perform the action that you have implied in your question everytime i smoke.

to keep it sweet and simple

I smoke with my hands out of the window.

If you are a smoker, u will understand.

SMOKING IS GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH!!!!

im chill with them as long as they dont start throwing their ciggi butt which is still light up on da road and bounce to ppl's car. . damn annoying.. :angry:

i dun mind at all. btw i dun smoke.
but sometimes it irritates me when they flick the cigaratte bud on to other ppl's windscreen lo. will give them a scare mah.

Originally posted by Raikkonen@Mar 2 2005, 21:36
i dun mind at all. btw i dun smoke.
but sometimes it irritates me when they flick the cigaratte but on to other ppl's windscreen lo. will give them a scare mah.
yeah, that i dont do, got one time was drivin with me windows open, then one car tiong me then i let him pass, then the fella drive slow slow in front of me, then flick da ciggie on my windscreen which ended up in da car.

chased dat mofo until he stop, me and my friends light up all his ciggie and throw it in his car :D :D :D :D :D :lol:

everycar has a lighter and a "box" beside it
actually it is not for us to put coins.....

in japan.....they light the cigarattes using car's lighter....and they throw the ash in the "box".....
and then window down for 2inch like that only....

i dunno what is the "box" called....
sorry hehhe

Originally posted by whiteprince@Mar 2 2005, 21:51

in japan.....they light the cigarattes using car's lighter....and they throw the ash in the "box".....

sorry hehhe
Here are a few suggestions:

1) Smoke Box
2) Ash Box
3) Butt Box
4) Rubbish Box
5) Butt Tray
6) Smoke Tray? ... er.. anymore?? :unsure:

his car,
his cigarette
his window
his hand
his prerogative.

as long as he doesnt throw his cigarette end on my car.

also i wish him luck in case of any accidents :lol:

Originally posted by whiteprince@Mar 2 2005, 21:51

sorry hehhe
ashtray???? :lol:

dunno la... i smoke... but when i drive i don't smoke....

put hand outside cause don't want the smell and stuff like ashes to come inside the car.....

for me i think smoking in the car is only dangerous because your only using 1 hand to drive..... ;)

i a smoker as well...
actually i put hand out not to show off...
its to let the prevent the ash from flying back to the car..
i always give way to the motorcyclists...

Top Bottom