Feeling Insecure

Crashvenom

500 RPM
Just read this from Torque if I'm not mistaken.
A reader sent this to the editor for some comment plus I woke up too early this morning, nothing to do.

He felt insecure when he found out that his current gf ex drive a high performance japanese sport car while he is now driving a Picanto. He felt small in a sense that the car he drove sux compare to what her gf ex have in hand.

What you guys think? Any of you have this problem?
My personal opinion, most bitch I know don't give a fux about what car you drive, they bother more about where you stay or how you can spent. As for a more decent type, they prefer a cozy home anytime more than a car. Most of them don't even know what is the different between a Satria and a GTi not to say the new SR3.

u will onli need to feel insecure if you are not capable of taking care of her or you lack confident on yourself. yes you are right many wont even know the diff between cars they onli know the bmw is more expensive than proton and thats as far as it goes. if your gf drives a sports car and you dont then you should thank your lucky stars. she dont mind so why should you. from personal experience well my gf also used to go out with a sports car driving dude but he turned out to be a S anyway and cant please her, so i turboed by way in and saved her la hahahaha........when i asked her about the car and said he had a nice car she just said "Is it??? i really didnt notice and give a fcuk"

talking about girls and cars?

i have a friend(girl) sat on my car and she was like what car is this?
tells her is toyota and she coudn;t remember...sighs..

all she knows is family,cozy house,beaches and studies

yes i feel insecure, insecure that my gf's car will be faster then mine...mauhahahahahahaha:D

alantan said:
talking about girls and cars?

i have a friend(girl) sat on my car and she was like what car is this?
tells her is toyota and she coudn;t remember...sighs..

all she knows is family,cozy house,beaches and studies

you drift and see she can remember or not la hahahaha

I'll only feel insecure if my girlfriend drive my 'wife' like brainless-ass. But since she's driving in UK now... she's proven to drive with care... and scared shitless driving in KL. Muahahaha!!!!

if ur gf is doing success or better than u...if she din Lansi then is ok.....i hate those Lansi gf tat like to show off juz because she hv a nice car/hse/bf

The car doesn't matter,what is the use of driving a evo but then skill sucks like hell???
In case of an accident,no matter what car the fellow is driving.A loose nuts behind the wheel is more than enought to send everyone to heaven.

i have that inferiority complex that crashvenom mentioned. not only about cars, i even compare the way i talk with someone who has many female friends. when that cheerful mingle type guy goes out with me and layan all the girls, i feel so insecure and i just sit there like an idiot and stay quiet bcoz nobody notices me. (due to my inaction of coz, dont think i dont realize har :D)

then i go home sad. almost everyday. sigh~

normal mar , male race wad .
where can tahan the opposite better then them 1 .

i got a female friends..very smart on stuies..i also feel ver insecure but how i cover up things is that i tok sumthin she don;t and will never undertsand and i become smart..muahahahahhaha..

tips-about car lo

Crashvenom said:
Just read this from Torque if I'm not mistaken.
A reader sent this to the editor for some comment plus I woke up too early this morning, nothing to do.

He felt insecure when he found out that his current gf ex drive a high performance japanese sport car while he is now driving a Picanto. He felt small in a sense that the car he drove sux compare to what her gf ex have in hand.

What you guys think? Any of you have this problem?
My personal opinion, most bitch I know don't give a fux about what car you drive, they bother more about where you stay or how you can spent. As for a more decent type, they prefer a cozy home anytime more than a car. Most of them don't even know what is the different between a Satria and a GTi not to say the new SR3.

Normal thing.
Does her gf bother what car he is driving?

if yes
1.find more money buy better car
or
2.leave her find another woman
or
3.exchange car with her gf

if no
1.be grateful with the woman that u have.chances she is a gem in a bag of marble.hard to find type.wifey stuff.
2.get some serious help.you need more self confidence.read some help book at mph or kinokuniya

my sister's bf doesnt even have his own car but my sister drives a big saloon car

Top Bottom