Urgent Help required. ECU..

darkstar

Known Member
Dec 7, 2003
PJ
darkstarlucifer.no-ip.org
Hey guys..

I have a question.. I recently bought a complete VR4 wiring with the ECU the other day from a fellow friend in ZTH.

however, the ECU code is 0427. any idea which mitsubishi model does it belong to? as my wireman is telling me that i cant use it. he also says it comes from a Mitsubishi RVR engine or something that i have never heard of.

anyone knows anything about this and can help me out as soon as possible?

Raymond

P.S. i ll list down all the numbers on the stickers on the ECU for anyone who knows about this.

Both this numbers are on a small sticker on the front of the ECU..

MD150427
E2T36173
6514 A

This is a sticker on the side of the ECU with big fonts for numbers.

E2T36173

I need to know what ECU this is as the foreman says its not suitable for my VR4.

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
the number's very familiar...but since it's a longggggggggg time i did not play with stock ecu,

my guess it's from the 220hp VR-4.

RVR cannot be cos it's running newer version airflow sensor like those evo ones.

but then, i could be wrong cos i am not a sifu...

my 2 cents.

ecupro

Known Member
Nov 30, 2005
If you get it from RVR, i think it can not work.
Because, RVR use two sensor : one from cam and one from crank (main pully) like those EVO III ~ EVO X or WAJA 1.6
For VR4, 4G63T, 4G61T, 4G93T(GSR) also use two sensors, but both sensor are locate on the same distributor.
Bye now.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A few second ago i saw my cars picture in the internet..the suspect want to sell the car which is lower price than the market...i really2 recognized the part of the car..that belonging to me before..but have been stolen a year ago.....So,,,what should i do now??any member can help me??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience