Ultraracing Strutbars And Fender Bars

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Rene,

pls give me time to get the strutbar back for you

Last edited by a moderator:
Stanley, what about the price for Iswara? Will be delightful if you can list the variants of offers/packages that you have for Iswara model.
TQ a lot for your reply.

time? stan, it has been 2 weeks! I'm going outta town this weekend, i was *hoping* to get it b4 then. seriously, whats taking you so long?

there's the front and rear strut bars, and usual fender bars :)

front strutbar: RM280
rear strutbar: RM175
Fender : RM220

stanley,

nice price for Iswara, no discount if pasang all eh?

anyway, for the front strut bar, will it obstruct the area above the air filter? i found some strut bars have to be unscrewed open everytime changing filter. that will definitely be troublesome and not good in long term. how about yours?

i read on earlier posts that u require 2,3 days. what about 1 whole day, can arr.?
tq for your reply

tks, no it's still in Val's car, both of us have clashing schedules.

i'll get it for you by your trip

hunt

i think we have it in stock, so should only take a day to fit.
not sure about air-filter clearances, need to check

Yow Bro,

Would be interested in knowing abt what sought of bars u have for a Perdana SEi model. At present I have the 3 point front one bought from Kakimotor puchong.

What else can I install to Strengthen the body inclusive of pricing

Do you have anything for under carriage strengthen ???????

Your recommendation also would be very much appreciated
in this matter

Thanx,

Perdana range, we have the usual front strut bar, rear strut bar and fender bars.

rear: RM148
fender: RM220

no, nothing for the undercarriage

Hey Stanley,

Called u last sat re: Titan for my Forester. Quite interested to do it up for my car.... Anyhow, on the Ultraracing struts.

Do you custom for the 1998 Forester SF5? Front and rear struts roughly how much?

TQ

hi astronotus

when you wanna fit them TiTANs la? :)

yes, for just about any car, UltraRacing is able to custom make for you.
RM250-350 per bar (dependent on how many points, 2 or 3)

Hey Stanley,

Wanna fit them soon already but was wondering if you guys gotta test drive my car currently to see what setting is suitable.

Anyhow, I was speaking to Richard last sat and pretty much indicated that I wanted a normal setting. Essentially I just wanna corner and brake with more confidence than stock set up. Right now, everytime I corner, can feel the car rolling. Even my mechanic call my car "the Ship"! :biggrin:

hi bro

what's your contact number again

and have you made an appointment yet?

thanks

kuching titaned customer will get free ultra racing installation by kuching ultra racing dealer o not?
or kuching customer kenot get this?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom