Ultraracing Strutbars And Fender Bars

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

hunt2sp

Jun 30, 2005
Selangor
Stanley, what about the price for Iswara? Will be delightful if you can list the variants of offers/packages that you have for Iswara model.
TQ a lot for your reply.

tks

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
USJ
Visit site
time? stan, it has been 2 weeks! I'm going outta town this weekend, i was *hoping* to get it b4 then. seriously, whats taking you so long?

hunt2sp

Jun 30, 2005
Selangor
stanley,

nice price for Iswara, no discount if pasang all eh?

anyway, for the front strut bar, will it obstruct the area above the air filter? i found some strut bars have to be unscrewed open everytime changing filter. that will definitely be troublesome and not good in long term. how about yours?

i read on earlier posts that u require 2,3 days. what about 1 whole day, can arr.?
tq for your reply

Speeddy Gonzales

Known Member
May 11, 2005
Selayang
Yow Bro,

Would be interested in knowing abt what sought of bars u have for a Perdana SEi model. At present I have the 3 point front one bought from Kakimotor puchong.

What else can I install to Strengthen the body inclusive of pricing

Do you have anything for under carriage strengthen ???????

Your recommendation also would be very much appreciated
in this matter

Thanx,

astronotus_1

Aug 7, 2005
Here
Hey Stanley,

Called u last sat re: Titan for my Forester. Quite interested to do it up for my car.... Anyhow, on the Ultraracing struts.

Do you custom for the 1998 Forester SF5? Front and rear struts roughly how much?

TQ

astronotus_1

Aug 7, 2005
Here
Hey Stanley,

Wanna fit them soon already but was wondering if you guys gotta test drive my car currently to see what setting is suitable.

Anyhow, I was speaking to Richard last sat and pretty much indicated that I wanted a normal setting. Essentially I just wanna corner and brake with more confidence than stock set up. Right now, everytime I corner, can feel the car rolling. Even my mechanic call my car "the Ship"! :biggrin:

TauhuTauhu

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2004
Malaysia
Visit site
kuching titaned customer will get free ultra racing installation by kuching ultra racing dealer o not?
or kuching customer kenot get this?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Holla... Been a while since I posted DIY stuff here. Been kinda busy with 101 things since the New Year. Those who have seen it in ZTH Mag, here is the Forum page to discuss... Those have not, grab one! This round's issue had loads of good stuff in there... kekeke.. (And my not so happening TimeToAttack Sepang results... hahha.. Yes, I am scared of Rain. Period)

DIY INTERCOOLER WATER SPRAY SYSTEM

Intercooler Sprayer, a simple mechanism that is proven to significantly cool an...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience