Turbo Vs Vtec

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

WiiR4

Known Member
Oct 21, 2008
i kinda like this thread..

put vtec and turbo killing each other outside there..hehe..nice right?we just wait and see..which accident more..which consume petrol/eng oil more...which service cost more..which burn money to amoi more..is it an investment?most lady know nothing..just put ur sweet lip n plays the movie..

the truth is..vtec kinda bit boring to mods i think..cant do much to the engine,just use a nice body with 'ok' power to heat the road.

anyhow,it just seems that the thread starter mad to his fren..go n ketuk ur fren laaa!!!!..dont make us ketuk each other here..we here good boys laaa...hehhehehehehe

sori bro...don't get me wrong, I'm also don't want we "ketuk" each others, but it seem like that now, please arr, so sori:adore:, my first thread maybe quite emotional, but we are in a cars mod arena, some use "keta cacat" some ori JDM & some like Conti, cucuk or don't cucuk is up to us, some like to test power for fun, some like to play alone (syok sendiri), some said why compare B16A/B with 2.0 force induction engine, but like I said some driver quite rival & some are cool, no matters Honda or Turbo cars, some rival Honda owners with B series engine maybe got over self esteem, that when they see proton with I/C they like to bakar-bakar till both cars test power, but the end, minyak koyak, tayar rabak plus etc, same goes to turbo owners, coz' this 2 rival from the start, Vtec die hard fans said Vtec power, Turbo owners said Turbo power, that up for us to decided...still I'm vote for Turbo...but not hate Honda 100%, just a lil' bit, but admit that Honda cars are beauty...like I mention...chicks love Honda(for JDM categories arrr...dont compare Conti cars laa...) TURBO or VTEC...:burnout:

passo123

1,000 RPM
Aug 3, 2007
putrajaya/sban
well.... for me both vtec and turbo go pro n con.....both nice n both not....think of the fc,maintanace,price...etc...better use kancil.......kakakah....think of ur love one....:burnout::burnout::burnout:

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
agreed with your statement...imagine at 3am in the morning, i just lepaking with my fren for yamcha at mamak stall, the place was very quite, than there is one vtech always show off his perang exhaust and tarik infront of the mamak stalls.:banghead:
not all vtec owners are like that maaa... if u see me... u wont even know my car has a b-series inside...

i also had similar experience, except it was a satria turbo... the owner.. was yumcha-ing at the same mamak as me.. then while he was leaving, he decided to start his car using his "auto-start" via his 2 way remote... nvm... muffler noisy like hell... then when he got in.. he started revving his engine... showing off to us that he has a blowoff perhaps... oh well.. lol

well i dont mean everybody, but whatever u guys mention about vtec owners, the same goes for turbo owners.. both of them like to show off in different ways... but i have nothing against either.

so cheers! drive safe.

Last edited:

raja_emeperor

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
!

not all vtec owners are like that maaa... if u see me... u wont even know my car has a b-series inside...

i also had similar experience, except it was a satria turbo... the owner.. was yumcha-ing at the same mamak as me.. then while he was leaving, he decided to start his car using his "auto-start" via his 2 way remote... nvm... muffler noisy like hell... then when he got in.. he started revving his engine... showing off to us that he has a blowoff perhaps... oh well.. lol

well i dont mean everybody, but whatever u guys mention about vtec owners, the same goes for turbo owners.. both of them like to show off in different ways... but i have nothing against either.

so cheers! drive safe.
ehehehe!! i know all monster car low profile.i really hate car that have big decals on the side of the car, summore put hks,apexi bla..bla....jeng habis! lagi loud exhasut summore! then the owner muka sure poyo! but trus me if u look on my car from behind and both sides, sure look like normal car,just that i cant cover my front intercooler,dunno how to cover that.
planning to buy honda sm4 for daily ride to office now, my turbo, going to full mods with 4wd system, cacat or not, later my car is 4wd! ahaks!

hornydrifter

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
KEY EL!
Y la u all want to gado2 vtec power laa...tulubo power larr..we all are car enthusiast..like me i dun care conti ke,old car ke..super car ker...sumerr i layan..cuz..basicly..i love cars!!!..
own a turbo b4...now own a n.a acr..still ok wat?
but for all what i know and it very2 impressed me if..

TURBO CARS produce 500hp reliably....RESPECT!!!!

N.A CAR produce 200hp reliably..RESPECT!!!

so why want to belittle na larr..turbo f.c manyak laa..Basicly if u want H.p gla babi..go la for turbo..its easy..but if u still want Hp gila babi with n.a..still...Go ahead!! it will gives the car comunity a better respect to u..cuz u try to achieve what normally people can't..
:stupid:....As for me..its no use to debate..turbo better...na better..each got pro's and con's.It matter to only to those who x puas ati to the opposite site(maybe kena makan..heheh)..
VTEC RULEZ.!!
VTEC TURBO>>>ALSO RULEZ!!!!:adore:

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
Re: !

ehehehe!! i know all monster car low profile.i really hate car that have big decals on the side of the car, summore put hks,apexi bla..bla....jeng habis! lagi loud exhasut summore! then the owner muka sure poyo! but trus me if u look on my car from behind and both sides, sure look like normal car,just that i cant cover my front intercooler,dunno how to cover that.
planning to buy honda sm4 for daily ride to office now, my turbo, going to full mods with 4wd system, cacat or not, later my car is 4wd! ahaks!
hahahaha but i do have to agree, cars with decals all over... i mean, if HKS or Apexi or watever sponsored u, then its ok... otherwise.. just.. don't do it... too much of a wannabe if u ask me (no offense) or attention seeking. btw raja, ur car is nice and simple... but everyone knows what u have under the hood... so.. it doesnt look like a normal car anymore.. HAHAHA :biggrin::biggrin::adore:

mivec_mivec

Known Member
Oct 21, 2007
what now?hehe..which car better?with decals or without?hahahahahahahaha...

all here are enthusiast mod..vtec vs turbo regarding what?each win in their categories.depend on what u want to achieve.

and please.dont blame a group vtec or turbo just because one of the lansi and no sivik!!!let it be like this..any vtec owner want to challenge turbo owner or vice versa?hehe..let me know ya.

just want to share some experience.Once,I saw turbo vtec against vtec NA.400m challenge.handicap to vtec NA front bout 1 car.at the finish line,the turbo goes last.

lalalallalalala

raja_emeperor

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
Re: !

hahahaha but i do have to agree, cars with decals all over... i mean, if HKS or Apexi or watever sponsored u, then its ok... otherwise.. just.. don't do it... too much of a wannabe if u ask me (no offense) or attention seeking. btw raja, ur car is nice and simple... but everyone knows what u have under the hood... so.. it doesnt look like a normal car anymore.. HAHAHA :biggrin::biggrin::adore:
aiyo mr arrowhead, not everyone know im using evo engine lor, ppl will see my car std stock with jdm bodykit + s-flow exhaust, from behind my car not garang at all,no exhaust melintang!! even saga kereta kebal stock exhaust lauder than mine,no bov sound(re-circulate),no wastegate sound(re-circulate).peace and quite if overtake care.
even my baby 7months can sleep tight when im driving inside my car.
but i really admired ek9(2 doors) till now.cun and sexy! im envy with that car,sumore if the owner put 15inch advan rg! aiyooo!! jealous wor!
haih...im out of topic oredy!:stupid:

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
hahhaha i agree with u. i've yet to see a nicer 2 door hatchback than the ek9. good la bro, ur car silent killer, not like some ppl screaming for attention with their loud.. or even... no exhaust... i dunno how can they tahan driving it.. lol. well thats just me.

peace all turbo and vtec drivers! both are unique in their own fine way! :biggrin:

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
hahhaha i agree with u. i've yet to see a nicer 2 door hatchback than the ek9. good la bro, ur car silent killer, not like some ppl screaming for attention with their loud.. or even... no exhaust... i dunno how can they tahan driving it.. lol. well thats just me.

peace all turbo and vtec drivers! both are unique in their own fine way! :biggrin:
love this statement...since i love both...
Turbo power..
vtec sound nice
to me im having sgti turbo now...waiting the ek9 lorr...huhu:sleep:

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
my car also silent... road block police step on my accelerator few times it still maintain silence except for some fluttering sound from the compressor inlet. im using rsr Nvidia and running 3.5" from front all the way to the rear without any mid bullet....

however if wastegate open.... fuaaah....the pipe is only 6" long, from a 50mm gate.... not sharp...but just low and loud as the pipe is exact same size with kancil exhaust.:biggrin:

raja_emeperor

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
renxun, im oso using kancil exhaust for my wastegate, i just went to any exhaust shop and asking for std kancil piping.

arrowhead,show your big v here la bro.

wasteg4te

Known Member
Sep 22, 2005
jb
re-ciculate?
sorry bro just want to know.
how to re-circulate blow off? using standart bov?
and also wastegate, how to re-circulate?

raja_emeperor

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
std bov are re-circulate,im using hks type-r,not all model can re-circulate, as far as i know greeddy type s and type r can recirculate without buying the optional part.
external wastegate oso can re-circulate, just pipe it back to the exhaust.done.
using this setup no loud kepish2 sound, u still can hear it but very slow.

wasteg4te

Known Member
Sep 22, 2005
jb
ok..
thank bro.
now im already know...
that a good idea.
maybe i will re-curculate my bov and wastegate
but... tak syookkk laa

mivec_mivec

Known Member
Oct 21, 2007
ok..
thank bro.
now im already know...
that a good idea.
maybe i will re-curculate my bov and wastegate
but... tak syookkk laa
recirculate,how bout affecting to BHP?erm..bro wastegate,agreed to loud pish2!!hehe..

TopRpm

Known Member
Sep 13, 2007
Hahaha...sya dis say dat....but for me...TURBO RULEZ!!!
Peace.....:thefinger:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

helo there

im using wira 4g15 manual trans with weber dcnf 40 carb + knn air filter, powerzone cam, and powerzone 421 extractor

i need advise for the right/optimum piping size
rite now im using 2' piping, original route + 2' straight flow muffler
very hard to achieve top speed
rpm at about 5k something goes wrong
the car wont increase speed
feel like choked
have to release pedal little bit then press again then ok sikit
but then
its sucks

any opinion to increase the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience