Turbine for 4G93T..

thanks for ur reply keong_GSR,but i m not sure the td05 is really bye bye liao.....tats why i m asking help from all bros here. the turbo got whistle sound ...no kick in power ,but the power fell better than td04 n a bit lagggg

hey guys.sorry to be in the middle of your discussion.anyway i plan to dump in a GSR and currently my petrol bill is rm600 per month means i'm on the roads alot.does Tdo5 consumes more petrol?the last i had my hybrid (GSR td05) and the petrol consumption was ok.of course that was many years back.

i'm using Td05 and my petrol is 35cents/km .... well dats wif the way i whack ! but if normal driving bout 30 cents lor

nasilemak,

try tong turbo. mod it into 20G better...

Keong ... GSR with td05 20G can produce how many ponies bro?

Is it lagg'er than the normal Td05?

Know anybody in ZTH with GSR td05 20G??

Sorry for so much Q's but I'm interested to know more ler ... :D

i'm using Td05 and my petrol is 35cents/km .... well dats wif the way i whack ! but if normal driving bout 30 cents lor

mine is about the same ... is it acceptable?

Well a GSR with a Evo III TD05 16G can produce between ( 270whp-320whp) IF tuned properly and accompanied by other mods...but the usual figures is around 270whp - 300whp nowadays......i know a few people that even have passed that mark..not many though...

nasilemak: td05 sucks in more air thats why the suction sound is louder. this is the reason u are hearing the whistling sound when the boost comes in. td05 if u boost low u won't feel the kick in the pants thing but if u boost silly figures then only u can. heard a person quote and he was boosting 2bar with td05, what he says is his 3rd gear "macam kena sepak".

Last edited:
Whistling sound for turbo can smell trouble. There could be a leak somewhere or maybe the wastegate lobang cracked which is normal 8 out of 10 for the TD05. When you use the E3 TD05 there is not so much "kick" at low RPMs and boost. It will feel llike if you are driving a big CC car power delivery is quite linear. Thats why you need to UP the BOOST!! Hahahahah : P

Wao!! tis forum really really great!!!! i feel tat i m not alone wif my 4g93t ><"
alucarD ,Up boost ?i heard foreman said liao,but wif ur sugguetion ,i m sure what i should mod for coz all bros here r pro ...really appreciate tat...
Lazarus..td05 suck in more air, my air flow meter 609 liao..so it is better to change Gsr computer box to evo or better just tune by safc???

1 more question tat i really need helps from all bros...how to make sure that whether the piston ring or piston got problems or not???i heart tat if piston ring crack then will loose alot of hp

Getting the Evo Ecu and engine wiring is just a poormans' way of upping the power and boost. Reason is simple, evo's give more power hence would have a more aggressive fuel map thus you can up the boost safely. Still the 93T Ecu is no slouch either just make sure your fuelling is ok and that you are not running lean. Things like Fuel Pump, FPR and bigger injector will help. OF Course since you are running the Gen2 609 AF you should match if for optimum performance. However it will run rich as with all standard Ecu, moreover, since its for a 2l turbocharged car. Some fuel and ignition control will do wonders to the drivability of most cars.

Piston ring seldom fail, if it does your exhox will smoke like a MPPJ Dengue operasi and it will probably damage your piston walls resulting in the purchase of a new block.. Have fun .. upping the boost..

yup yup...piston ring failure will result in mass mosquito fogging from the exhaust.....then u'll become jiwa kacau like me...

already disccussed before between me n SDF
20g doesnt reach malaysia, the fin used by our local are all 46trim garrett fins
they arent as efficient like the real 20g on the mitsu compresor housing.

Thanks Jinkl ... but what if we send it to be customized?

Is it recommendable for a puny GSR like mine??

NFS
i really do recommend the real deal
a td06 20g
or a t04b 50trim will be the best deal here

i have a couple of 20G coming in... ETA in 2 weeks time...it will be a full TD06-20G spec using a new designed turbine trim (11blades vs current 13 blades)

Price...? heh heh....ring for best price...

IMG_5781small.jpg

IMG_5783.jpg

Last edited:
u naughty naughty boy....putting all this poison in our heads...hehe

eh...most of the previous posts are gone....

just to recap slightly on where we left off, the basic conclusion is as follows :

Best turbo for the 4G93T for a daily driven car with a tad bit of power..hehe...is as follows :

High Budget : Garrett GT28 series and the Garrett GT30 series

Low to Medium Budget : VR4RS,Evo I and Evo II turbine, and the most reccomended/value for money is the slightly larger Evo III TD05 16G

feel free to add/update the list guys..

Last edited:
with the TD06, is the lag bad ?

what other mods do u have on your ride bro ? cause 230whp with a TD06 is quite low i.m.o...please dont get the wrong idea, not flaming u or anything...

cause the Evo III TD05 16G is good up to 320whp or so..more or less......but mostly average between 270whp-300whp.....

try using tdo4L but modd to 18g .. fully balance n so on ..at tong.. turbo..i think the respon is batter...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom