Turbine for 4G93T..

bro..en suhaimi number..i not authorized to giv to u through this forum...sorry:)but.. if ur come to my workshop ..i giv it to u:) fair enough?? :D (i'll pm u hp no later)..thing u need to know is, he doing all the custom piping at his home..there no shop or whatsoever..en suhaimi customer r friend,friend of friend, friend of friend of friend only:) :smokin:

bro..yup im from speedspin..not the ownerla :)

were u at force motorsports USJ1 on opening day ?...haha ada ma..busy passing biz card :)

"sorry if some of my anwsers to the Q's seems harsh or rude , it looks so just because they are short and direct lol , the same questions anwsered several times in the same forum :P , anwsers get short and straight :P"

...no worries la bro... people will understand coz that ur style ma..rite?

no worries, do pass me the number, will drop by ur shops

no laaa, its not my style to anwser the question, something new to discuss, would be nice , something to learn from or such, after 4 years , although the anwsers can already be found on zth :) , the same question will pop up again and again , just wait few more weeks :) another thread will be open regarding same thing , so dah jadi robot

this jinkl fellow, reply dalam forum macam robot, bawak kereta pon mcm robot, programmed to change gear only at redline, and throttle pedal is either on or off, no throttle position sensor, its only 0% or 100% only hehehehe

Last edited by a moderator:
hey i found someone selling turbine aka garrett turbo only RM1000...the picture is here..

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b223/aeonic86/17012008263.jpg

lol sorry my bad i forget bout the clamp to the wastegate..hahaha
ok...so meant now i just use a 38mm ex.wastegate?which wastegate u guys recommand in the terms of quality,performance n...sound(kekek...addicted to it)?

those replica wastegate now is throwing price @@...300++ can get 1 d...if wan to get a new one,shud be around 800-1500++...

sorry 4 disturbing.....raja have u been try this td05 20G before....actually if u use this turbine n support by the stand alone management it will pop-u up to the hp that u want.....somemore this type of turbine quite cheap compared to the gt turbine

sorry 4 disturbing.....raja have u been try this td05 20G before....actually if u use this turbine n support by the stand alone management it will pop-u up to the hp that u want.....somemore this type of turbine quite cheap compared to the gt turbine

around 3++HP confirm haha...

Hi people....i m newbie here...just got GSR into my wira wif forged pistons CP,duratec co.rods,full engine balancing....intend to upgrade bigger turbo with 800cc injectors wif e manage ultimate...wonder what boost i should do for reliability. Are these settings good enough to withstand 380hp reliably?

Hi people....i m newbie here...just got GSR into my wira wif forged pistons CP,duratec co.rods,full engine balancing....intend to upgrade bigger turbo with 800cc injectors wif e manage ultimate...wonder what boost i should do for reliability. Are these settings good enough to withstand 380hp reliably?

380HP..? Selamber la... As long as the cams produce sufficient duration, turbo like GT30-GT35 produce sufficient air, fuel pump supply sufficient fuel.

And also, hands strong enough to counter the steer... Things will work great.

i would suggest , do ur internals first, if not ur tangan gatal will break the engine for sure , stuffs u need to achieve that hp
1. fuel regulator
2. fuel pump
3. metal gasket
4. low compression pistons
5. 510cc injectors minimum
6. piggyback minimum
7. finally u can think of ur turbo
8. prefered evo or larger intercooler
9. prefered 3" exhaust pipings

dont put the turbo then do the rest , u will suffer , u cant sleep bro when ur engine is broken, trust me

Dear all sifus n fren,

Plan to upgrade my td04(gsr ck) to td05 (evo 3).
Target HP: 250whp
is it possible to achieve the target for stock pistons without metal gasket?
if possible, how much boost to achieve that?
If not, suggestion & recommendation pls :adore::adore::adore:

current setup/mod:
1. fuel regulator - Sard (small)
2. fuel pump - Wallbro
3. metal gasket - Not sure, stock gsr
4. low compression pistons - GSR Stock
5. 510cc injectors minimum - Will upgrade together with td05
6. piggyback minimum - EM-CON M7
8. prefered evo or larger intercooler - aftermarket big front mount
9. prefered 3" exhaust pipings - 2.5"
10. internal wastegate - will upgrade to external 38mm

other than this mod is stock gsr

TQ all

Dear all sifus n fren,

Plan to upgrade my td04(gsr ck) to td05 (evo 3). Orientation..???
Target HP: 250whp
is it possible to achieve the target for stock pistons without metal gasket? Would suggest with gasket
if possible, how much boost to achieve that? Probably 13.-1.5bar. That's on Dyno Dynamic WHP
If not, suggestion & recommendation pls :adore::adore::adore:

current setup/mod:
1. fuel regulator - Sard (small) Ori..?? Too much fake stuff
2. fuel pump - Wallbro
3. metal gasket - Not sure, stock gsr OEM - 0.45 after factory torque
4. low compression pistons - GSR Stock Nah.... 250WHP, F8ck the pistons...
5. 510cc injectors minimum - Will upgrade together with td05
6. piggyback minimum - EM-CON M7
8. prefered evo or larger intercooler - aftermarket big front mount Get OEM instead of taiwanese shiny ones... :)
9. prefered 3" exhaust pipings - 2.5" 3" is for 300WHP or above on Dyno dynamics
10. internal wastegate - will upgrade to external 38mm Get original to prevent boost spike due to jammed spring

other than this mod is stock gsr

TQ all

Ok... Here is one serious shit u have to think about...

Take out the manifold, send the manifold to modify the mounts for the fuel rails... Get the fuel rails changed...

Stock GSR CK fuel rail is only 6mm diameter...

Even the Wira 1.6 SOHC Fuel rail has a bigger diameter.... :banghead::banghead::banghead:

tq bro speed2horizon..
u mean manifold or intake?
fuel rails is together with injector rite?can i use evo 3 fuel rails?

tq bro speed2horizon..
u mean manifold or intake?
fuel rails is together with injector rite?can i use evo 3 fuel rails?

I mean intake manifold.

Nope, u can't use Evo's fuel rail. Evo has cylinder CTC of 92mm. 4G93 old and new only has a CTC of 88mm.

U need to look for the Old 4G9X rails or after market rails.

Whatever it is, the mounting base of the fuel rails are different between the Old 4ag93 and new 4G93. That's y u need to cut the old fuel rail mount base off and replace with a customized fuel rail stand on ur manifold.

That's what I meant.

I mean intake manifold.

Nope, u can't use Evo's fuel rail. Evo has cylinder CTC of 92mm. 4G93 old and new only has a CTC of 88mm.

U need to look for the Old 4G9X rails or after market rails.

Whatever it is, the mounting base of the fuel rails are different between the Old 4ag93 and new 4G93. That's y u need to cut the old fuel rail mount base off and replace with a customized fuel rail stand on ur manifold.

That's what I meant.
Hi Speed, so mean the GSR head cannot PNP evo fuel rail a? Need to clear my doubt here. Cause i just get a set of evo injector together with rail. The person telling me is PNP to GSR head. if cannot fit then waste money lor.....:bawling:

Hi Speed, so mean the GSR head cannot PNP evo fuel rail a? Need to clear my doubt here. Cause i just get a set of evo injector together with rail. The person telling me is PNP to GSR head. if cannot fit then waste money lor.....:bawling:

in common cases, it came together. With or without the rails will coat almost the same price. It's like a free gift. It's something no point keeping for them. And fuel rail doesn't spoil. But if u get it together with the rail, u'll get a spare set of seals. Which is hard to get.

in common cases, it came together. With or without the rails will coat almost the same price. It's like a free gift. It's something no point keeping for them. And fuel rail doesn't spoil. But if u get it together with the rail, u'll get a spare set of seals. Which is hard to get.

Hi Speed,

Actually what is cylinder CTC????:hmmmm:

hi all, beside TD05, any other turbo same size as TD05? new TD05 only can get it made in china one

hi all, beside TD05, any other turbo same size as TD05? new TD05 only can get it made in china one

TD05 Evo1, 2, 3, VR4 all different. Which one are you talking about...?

What's ur budget and reason for getting a TD05..?

Inlcude more details in your question.

TD05 Evo1, 2, 3, VR4 all different. Which one are you talking about...?

What's ur budget and reason for getting a TD05..?

Inlcude more details in your question.

oh, i though all TD05 is same.
budget may only aournd 5k. getting a TD05, want to get more G-force feel:biggrin:, going to change the manifold, so i might do it all together with turbo and intercooler.
or i just set higher boost with the TD04 is enuff?
*4g93t engine

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom