tuning shop

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

voon

Known Member
Nov 28, 2003
Any shops in Penang, BM, Prai and kulim doing good throttle body cleaning, decarbonization, tuning service ?

thanx

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
normally the throttle body would be dirty but in the intake manifold.. my god.. especially turbo cars sure have those dirt residue.... maybe from the engine oil that slightly shot inside from the breather hose...

evo4g63t

Feb 15, 2008
hi all, im new here from pg..wira 4g63t..any club i can join or any frenship we can make??please recommend...pstt.....nice to meet u guys!!

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
northern garage??... thats the only one i know since i dont resides in penang... :P

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
decarb n TB clean u can DIY...tuning i not sure wat u wan to tune.....
yeah agree with u. in fact if ur car is stock nothing to tune also. only can adjust the idle rpm, timing ignition, those basic settings. mostly they will use the palm thing to connect to ur ecu and adjust those settings. or else they will use screw driver to adjust. i bet any mechanic can do this for u if they have the ecu palm or screw driver.

if u have piggy back ecu or standalone ecu that need tuning then u i dun know where but there is a speedwork workshop in penang. speedwork owes sell the safc if not mistaken, they hv dyno machine too but not sure pg branch got dyno machine to dyno and tune the piggyback or not.

iz282

4,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
yeah agree with u. in fact if ur car is stock nothing to tune also. only can adjust the idle rpm, timing ignition, those basic settings. mostly they will use the palm thing to connect to ur ecu and adjust those settings. or else they will use screw driver to adjust. i bet any mechanic can do this for u if they have the ecu palm or screw driver.

if u have piggy back ecu or standalone ecu that need tuning then u i dun know where but there is a speedwork workshop in penang. speedwork owes sell the safc if not mistaken, they hv dyno machine too but not sure pg branch got dyno machine to dyno and tune the piggyback or not.
Aiseh man...! Amcm nie penang people..... :rofl:

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
no need tunning. go hantam in evo engine.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Bro's need a favour from u guyz regarding 6A12tt or Evo3 halfcut prices.I'm looking for one urgently.Kindly drop in some info here.I would like to trade in my current 6A12 Na and would like to know how much roughly the market price for my current engine.Regards
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience