Top mount/front mount

Top or front mounted intercooler is better? In terms or performance and looks. Pls give ur feedback

• Top mount

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Front mount

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Originally posted by L9Turbo@Dec 11 2004, 13:03
ok.. :) will be timing my 0 to 100 tonite... if there's no rain. stroker_kit wat's ur specs?
cool also... let me start off first... my 0-100 toming with stock setup and stock L2 turbo at 1bar.. as attached

zthtiming1.gif

Wow.. tat's fast. somemore stock. with a little upgrades.. will be less lo. How u launch? Rev then dump clutch? or just6 drive off? I wanna attach my dyno charts.. but how to ah?

stock as in all bolt on parts only... i mean not right after engine transplant. meaning to say i didnt do major upgrade to it yet. that time only fully utilised the stock setup using the stock turbo.

launched a few times.. some too much wheel spin some no spin at all.. the pic timing is without wheelspin (for most accurate as the speed meter will count those few metre of milleage that u lost traction of)

how to attached dyno chart? hmmm did u get a soft copy of that? if got then just attach nia.. B)

I will scan them into PC. then can just attach? no need to upload to some online storage service?

whoa shawn..

6++secs damn good weh for stock L2 with only upboot to 1 bar..my car i think i'm doin 20 seconds man..

any idea the 0-100 timing to PLAIN STOCK L2?10 secs?

when my engine is stock 850 with only intake and exhaust mod.. i got 19sec (dunno how to shift properly) with 2 person onboard and got 17sec after my friend drive and also 2 person onboard. L2 stock i think is 10sec maybe

whoa shit..then most probably mine will be doing around 25 secs..haha..no need to test ler like that..

last time i check, 1bar would get me around 10secs...all stock with safc and power filter....auto g/b with some wheel spin during launch...

Originally posted by equin0x+Dec 11 2004, 13:45 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (equin0x @ Dec 11 2004, 13:45 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-L9Turbo@Dec 11 2004, 13:03
ok.. :) will be timing my 0 to 100 tonite... if there's no rain. stroker_kit wat's ur specs?
cool also... let me start off first... my 0-100 toming with stock setup and stock L2 turbo at 1bar.. as attached

zthtiming1.gif
[/b][/quote]
yahhh..i also confuse..0-100m or 0-100km/h ?

last nite i tested my bro L2 stock standard at 1bar with some fuel adjustment, RSM clocked 6++secs for 100m at less than 100km/h.... and that already consider fast to me with tyre spinning like hell.... i wonder how 6sec for 0-100km/h would feel...sure damn syiok...

last i check my 400m clocked at 120++km/h.... time is damn teruk..timing no need to tell la....slow laa...hehehe.....

u referring to rear mounted turbine?? somewhere near the rear wheel axle or gas tank???

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom