To rightful owner of WUM921

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

phobian

Known Member
Jan 7, 2004
If you know the rightful owner of vehicle bearing number plate WUM921, please inform owner that his/her plate is being used for false impersonation.

A metallic black Toyota Camry 2007 model with original plate number of WUM9921 blacked out one of the 9 at the rear plates was spotted at Jalan Sungai Buloh at 9.20pm.

cbsteh

Known Member
Oct 26, 2010
Kazakhstan
www.christopherteh.com
If you know the rightful owner of vehicle bearing number plate WUM921, please inform owner that his/her plate is being used for false impersonation.

A metallic black Toyota Camry 2007 model with original plate number of WUM9921 blacked out one of the 9 at the rear plates was spotted at Jalan Sungai Buloh at 9.20pm.
Please inform the police. They have the resources to trace the real owner.

I once found a parked car that I suspected was stolen. I took some photos of it and went to a nearby police station (at a shop lot). The police initially thought I was a KPC with too much free time, but after a quick phone call to HQ confirmed the car was indeed stolen. Two days later, a bunch of detectives and the real owner (one botak man) claimed the car.

No rewards, no handshakes, no clap on the back, no Datukship, but karma +1. :biggrin:

VTEC LoVeR

500 RPM
Jun 30, 2010
Kulim
Please inform the police. They have the resources to trace the real owner.

I once found a parked car that I suspected was stolen. I took some photos of it and went to a nearby police station (at a shop lot). The police initially thought I was a KPC with too much free time, but after a quick phone call to HQ confirmed the car was indeed stolen. Two days later, a bunch of detectives and the real owner (one botak man) claimed the car.

No rewards, no handshakes, no clap on the back, no Datukship, but karma +1. :biggrin:
Bravo bro, our society need this knid of attitude indeed.
And to our 'bolehland' enforcement, 'go to fxxk off'...:thefinger:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My fuel pump for '02 Wira 1.5 injection has failed me yesterday. The car wont start and there is weird noise coming out from back of the car seat. i called my friend, he say should be fuel pump failure.

My question is, can stock std wira uses Evo 4WD fuel tank? need to go any tuning or adjustment?
As evo is 2.0 while my wira is only 1.5. will change the fuel tank to Evo fuel tank causes too rich fuel being drawn and pump to the engine? :confused:

If i were to change only the fuel pump...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience