tight nuts

ae101rulez

500 RPM
guys....can anyone recommend method to get wheel nuts off the rims.....:Not_Impressed: ...tryin 2 remove my LE stock rims and realise the nuts is stucked to the rims....applied WD40 and grease still no use....aniway, the wheels oredi not touch by previous owner 4 atleast 4-5 years so the tyres botak like hell.....got ani method..i am using the OE spannar no have to use man power onli....haha

ae101rulez said:
guys....can anyone recommend method to get wheel nuts off the rims.....:Not_Impressed: ...tryin 2 remove my LE stock rims and realise the nuts is stucked to the rims....applied WD40 and grease still no use....aniway, the wheels oredi not touch by previous owner 4 atleast 4-5 years so the tyres botak like hell.....got ani method..i am using the OE spannar no have to use man power onli....haha
erm..durin drivin school...they got teach a way..but dunno wil it work for u...instead of usin onli ur hand...try to use ur weight...which means...put the spana at a -------- position..and try to step on it and climb up...

Don't force it if it won't open. Just today my wheel bolt broke off at the workshop. Luckily only the front part broke off so, using a different nut, they were still able to screw it in.

imoloq said:
Don't force it if it won't open. Just today my wheel bolt broke off at the workshop. Luckily only the front part broke off so, using a different nut, they were still able to screw it in.

wah lau:confused_smile: wheel bolt also can break......scari...

can ler... especially those using allen key type.... the hole will become round if force it open...

best, send to workshop ask them open la...

or else, get a long steel pipe..... that day i saw 2 guys changing a 18wheeler trailer wheel by using brute force.... hahaa.... they got a vr long steel piping, so easier work lo....

another option... use hot gun to heat up the nut.... when heated up, the nut will expand....

Last edited:
SkYwAlKeR said:
can ler... especially those using allen key type.... the hole will become round if force it open...

best, send to workshop ask them open la...

or else, get a long steel pipe..... that day i saw 2 guys changing a 18wheeler trailer wheel by using brute force.... hahaa.... they got a vr long steel piping, so easier work lo....

another option... use hot gun to heat up the nut.... when heated up, the nut will expand....

lol the workshop guys were doing the same thing. They say the nut stuck, so they brought out the long metal pole and started jumping on it until....tiuuuuu....the nut broke off!

i think bcos of sum workshop use 'pistol' to screw back da nut... myb already senget, but they still wan force it to go in!! so, it will stuck~ da only thing u can do is... force it open, let it patah~ still can change 1....

first of all.....using spannar to remove wheel nut is dead wrong...u r lucky that u didn't hurt yourself in the process and didn't damaged the wheel nuts.

If every method not working, try heating the nut (just the nut) with a torch. Heat the nut evenly, but do not apply too much heat. The nut would expand and hopefully, you would be able to loosen the wheel nut....

if break better...u can remove the old long nut and change a new ones...i think is the term too long never opened...well at least ur nuts die and stuck there not loose and came off...

LOLZZZZZ

when i saw the thread title i thought it was some weird advertising for gay websites or something "tight nuts" HAHEHAHAHHAHAHAAA :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

kidding la no offense lolzz...

send to shop n take out la the nuts, sure boleh..

sure can take out la... but if unlucky, they will damage ur rims ler... that time who gonna be responsible??...

thanks guys 4 da advice:_: ...seriously a bitch to open those damn nuts.....:angry_smile: ...will bring 2 mech to do itlah.....haha

gohkokeng , no la.. i only think of tight asses n pussies... MWAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAA

nitrus
as for asses = male?
as for pussies = female?

Bisex 1 this dude.....lol kidding

*CABUT*

WHOA where u thinking until la ?!

i meant, tight asses n pussies of chicks! u know, char bors, chicks (imitates Mr Brown in Mr Brown Show)

AHAHAAA :rofl:

LOL typical of ZTH threads. Ppl looking for solution to their problems and then suddenly turn to hamsap thread. Hahahah.

imoloq said:
LOL typical of ZTH threads. Ppl looking for solution to their problems and then suddenly turn to hamsap thread. Hahahah.

drivers with raging hormone kua?

lol i think because the thread starter already get his solution and answer.....so the thread will be hijacked for nothing / fun

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom