WTF: Forgot to tighten the bolts?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
An Autocross event. The owner forgot to torque down his lugnuts. F**king hell.... :banghead:

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TpP9-PaAlSs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

atkt

Known Member
Jan 9, 2007
I remember reading the comments says, the mechanic used the wrong size nuts and force it in by air gun. thats what happen.

and one of the comments on this video.
Regalby82,
First: You have got to be the dumbest piece of shit I have seen. Do you even realize some of the things you're saying. I will bet my left nut that those studs on this Rx7 are not oem/factory suds. Most likely, Malaysian, ebay pieces of shit. In fact I would say that the chances of those studs/spacers being American made is far greater than that of being Japanese made. The Japanese are known for their outstanding metallurgy.

traize

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2006
the driver must have said like this, "WTF someone will have tyre shoved up their A$$"

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Learn from this video. Always do a double checking.....and a final checking!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

I would like to know is it possible to change a 4g15 engine to a twin cam 4g91 engine by just inserting a 4g91 engine and using the same 4g15 ,gearbox ,extractor and so on.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience