ham_m2
means
ham-thats half of my name hamdan
m2-its the last name of mine,Munir Mohd

so it represent my name...

My nick = blackhowling.

From the anime - shadowskill

Character - Gau Ban a.k.a Blackhowling

Reason - my car back then is black and it's always d underdog whenever it comes to 'drag' sessions but.. d result will be... hehehe.. go watch Shadowskill

netmatrix - Combination of 2 words. interNET and The MATRIX. First is things that is changing the world. And the other is messing with the way one thinks.

Rock Lee from naruto anime. loved his character.
and also because my surname is also Lee.

and also Im a big fan of The Rock
The people's champion!!. but now he damm noob go venture into acting. I prefer him to wrestle.

mokomoko

easy to remember, and easy to type = m, o, k keys are in one diagonal line on the keyboard.

Rex79GT

origin: Gundam OVA 08ms team, RX-79GT, Gundam(ground type)

Rex, a code name
79, juz a number
of which GT is part leading me to like cars

BlackSamurai is BlackSamurai .. :thefinger:

* cabut *

Let's see how to put this in word,

Black = all my cars are black, and I still like Black Car.

White knight is a saviour widely use in Business word, I want to be the opposite (something like on the dark side), but if I use Black.Knight, lot's of ppl will relate it to KnightRidder or even KITT. Which I don't want that to happen, so I use BlackSamurai instead.

but still, lot of taikor here still give me their creative way to interpret my name. :biggrin:

Luke-My name

Skywalker-
When i was younger before one of my exams my cousin said luke may the force be with you... thats how i got the name...

mine cause i love 4g93 engine and prefer na than turbo!!!! ha ha ha!!!!! so 93 N.A la !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oksmike

Any favour id ask from u, u must say OK SURE MIKE XDDD

Wishing all ZTH Members GONG XI FATT CHAI 2010 :party:

Gamble WIN WIN WIN HUAT ARRRR~~

Top Bottom