Strut It Out!

andaq

Jun 9, 2005
kuala lumpur
im thinking of putting struts / anti-rolls on my stock kancil aftr i complete the suspension conversion setup. problem is i dont know A-Z bout these. which is better, pricing n related craps. i wanna give my 850 a little engine boost but before tht, i'd like to make it safe 2 drive coz the suspension n chasis can bend like beckham!

to all stevens n erics frm sunway 2 puchong.. can help me ah?

andaq

Jun 9, 2005
kuala lumpur
wah no replies ah? waaa now i know im not tht good. bummer. but i really wanna know. so if sum1 could just spend a few minutes to attend my case, it'll be an honour.

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
kancil ar...ask ninja_iga aka stanley loh...his kancil got so many bars...can simply take 1 to knock me out...ehhehehe

andaq

Jun 9, 2005
kuala lumpur
wah this stanley guy sure is famous one ah. ive already asked around bout suspension set-ups, induction units n shitty stuffs and almost evrybody pointed out to him. wah stanley ah.. how can i get to u ah?

andaq

Jun 9, 2005
kuala lumpur
it's embarassing to ask but this thing is really clouding me in the worst situation. wut do u call the bar tht is fitted undercarriage? one between the front tyres n one between the rears? then wut do u call the bar tht ppl fit on top of the mount in the engine bay? struts? stabilizers? anti-rol bars? anti-sway bars? i know sum of them is just the same thing basically.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Great day guys,
This morning I woke up and was thinking about doing away the stains on the headlights with little or no cost and was thinking about the those sale person at Tesco offering product that can clean it. Always refused those pestering salesman as the stains on the headlight was only minimal and only on one side. Furthermore after you have done polishing the headlights the stains won't come back instantly and the product that we bought might be expired then. So I set out to DIY my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience