S'porean Pumping Petrol

Status
Not open for further replies.
i also shake but not for 20min, only 20sec affraid the petrol will drop and hit my car body paint

spyderslr said:
i dun get it....wats the rational of jacking up the car or shaking it...?....ur fuel tank can only take up tat much n tats it...!!!...shake out the petrol fumes/gas ...????......wtf....

Well maybe they think the inlet/tube goes below the tank so they can give more space for the fuel to fill-in the inlet itself. Shaking the car mixes different fuel brand? Clears bubbles?

It's better off filling fuel in a bottle.

clear bubbles? whahahaha. thats it is. that is wat in thier head

hahaha.... actually i also dun see the point of doing that la... petrol is liquid, which fills up every part of ur fuel tank once it is inside....

if u say remove bubbles, why dont u pump at a slower speed??... less petrol gushing, less bubble it will create....

besides, whats that few drips gonna give???.... extra 100km mileage??....
every morning u warmup ur car also takes up more than few drips la....

lol, i thought those air bubbles burst straight away?? not like its those bubbles from slime or gum where you must poke it to burst it.

does it really work ar?kekeke..
if it work...im gonna try la..heheh

hmmm...i think the more they shakes the car,the more bubbles it will produce.am i rite?

more petrol = more weight!!!!!

heavier = petrol consumption higher!

really got save????

just saw similar incident at bukit jalil petronas station.singapore altis.jack with a 2 stack brick!!!hahahaha.damn funny.:_: :X-:

DewA_LavaU said:
just saw similar incident at bukit jalil petronas station.singapore altis.jack with a 2 stack brick!!!hahahaha.damn funny.:_: :X-:

make me laugh really loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn funny la them!!!!!

should start a threat "Random singaporeans filling up petrol! "

ahahahahaha..make sure you guys take pictures next time!!

Everyday at Johor bahru petrol station oso found this type of singapore car fill in like this pattern one.Nothing for laugh.
Singapore petrol per-litter is $1.5+ (singapore dollor )
Malaysia only RM1.92.
Majority singapore car will go out J.B for fill petrol only.Anyway castam malaysia dun have take any Fee for singapore car come in malaysia.
Other way , m'sia car go in singapore at weekday will pay ( singapore dollor) $20 per-day.

yup.. actually the government wanna charge singaporeans one.. but dunno where the heck is the plan now.

Thats hilarious. Never seen that before but about the ppl shaking shaking their car, yes. Hehehehe Hahahahaha Huhuhuhuhu..

Luckily here its $0.53 cents per litre.

Cheers,
Will.

i just witness another case today that a spore hyundai sonata REALLY shacking his car for good 15mins to his thought can fill up more. i took the pic. shall upload it soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom