S'porean Pumping Petrol

Status
Not open for further replies.
*faint*

next time u guys shd help them.. "sir/mdm.. need some help to shake ur car?"

hahahaha.... might as well, ask them to get those empty bottles and pump and take back SG.... if no more space, put into their mouth... :P

usually, just don't wait behind a singaporean car. Standard rule in JB already. Unless you are prepared to wait more than 20 mins... :)

HAHAHA... i think i hav not really stay in JB for quite sometime already... i've never met those kinda SG drivers b4 wo.. haha... soon soon i'll c...

kelvin bro, you spend too much time in KL already. Come down JB more often. hehe.. Join our TTs...

i still don't understand how they can get more fuel by shaking the car. Doesn't make sense to me.

alexklg said:
kelvin bro, you spend too much time in KL already. Come down JB more often. hehe.. Join our TTs...
will do will do...

i dont understand can someone please explain

next time ask them

" do u want 1 piece of 18" rim? its easier than shaking your car, plus make u look VIP! "

hahahaha

sta said:
i dont understand can someone please explain

it dosent make sense la, thats the point. Thats why the term "stupid" is still being used till this day.

tats why spore came out with 3/4 tank full before leaving spore rules. last time, WORSE...

hahahahaha... how come they won't feel paiseh arh?

u shld know mar. sporean famous in kaisu and kiasi

I thought I was kiasu for using 3 lock nuts on my rims, but this is the most kiasu of them all. WAKAKAKAKAKa

normal ler...but i dont understand why our government must subsidize these non malaysian people on petrol???wasting our own money...

i dont have to do those things....my petrol station nearby my house got one hose after stopping, it will continue to flow out slowly, if i stand there for 5 mins i can get at least 500ml worth of free fuel :p

Doink said:
normal ler...but i dont understand why our government must subsidize these non malaysian people on petrol???wasting our own money...

well the government is subsidizing fuel for fuel pumps in msia so even donald trump is subsidised if he fuels up his car in msia.... if the government puts up a new rule which requires people to use mykad for fueling up the problem i think can be solved but sure people in msia would say too much hassle , this and that, just my opinion. another thing someone told me that to not fuel up in these giant fuel companies which control the price of the worlds fuel ( dunno whether this is true or not ) shell , esso/ mobil and projet. the more they get the higher the fuel price ( also dunno about this technically ).

pingu.. well said.. might as well make the whole car to rest on its side so can put more fuel in than shaking it??

i dun get it....wats the rational of jacking up the car or shaking it...?....ur fuel tank can only take up tat much n tats it...!!!...shake out the petrol fumes/gas ...????......wtf....

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom