Status
Not open for further replies.

normality78

3,000 RPM
taken frm Spore forum. whahahaha

11082006%255F897%5B1%5D.jpg

wheelchokecb6.jpg

Last edited:
wakakak....like that also can ahhhhh......

jet up the car....can put in more maa.....

zzzz......really cheap loooo....don't drive honda car la.....buy honda bike better for him....

dun be suprise those who shake the car like no tmr

shake still ok la....but, the photo is worst than shake man....
lol

Ooooo my godd.... the Jazz looks like is at the Shell station at taman pelangi...

sigh... so hungry meh?

singapore car number plates .....with yellow backgrond....usually r owned n driven by malaysians , becoz yellow plates usually foreigners owned, n these r usually singapore PRs....

actually i dun get the idea of shaking the car. i mean the petrol is in liquid form. shldnt it will fill up ANY empty space? its not like bisquit in tong though

yeah...kinda stupid... seen an auntie when is full...the auntie lift up the hose together so a few drip of petrol will goes in...i was wondering, if this work? coz the door is at the "pump" there mah isnt?

haha... jacking up, rocking, whateva stuff they'll do to squirt a few more ounces of oil into their vehicle.... they can spend 10 mins just to shake and pump... shake and pump.

Yet another prove to... Singapore = Kiasu ! ahahahha

hahaha....my god.....this is insane, idiot and moron drivers....damn kiasu...hahhaa...

as expected from kiasu drivers. The altis 1 lagi best. jack up so damn high man....Next time should tell singaporean if they want to fill in more gas ask them change to a bigger fuel tank size or take up the bonnet space and pun in new fuel tank inside :shades_smile:

wahahaha. i TRULY witness myself before. this guy really spend 20mins by shacking the car and pump and shack and pump. whahaha no joke

I hope this is a joke coz no matter how hard you shake or jack up the car, you probably get like 4 or 5 extra drips inside thats all. There's only this much you can fill inside your car. This is so silly!

normality78 said:
wahahaha. i TRULY witness myself before. this guy really spend 20mins by shacking the car and pump and shack and pump. whahaha no joke
u sure 20mts a?! :shocked:

yeah man. if you familair with JB, u know whr is all plp park thier car waiting to pick up GF/children watsoever plp at mobil kiosk rite? i was thr waiting for my GF and waited for 20mins is not uncommon.

whn i reach there and spot slot to park, i already saw this light blue kia ria shaking the car. to me, its just another idiot. whn my gf reached 20mins later, he was still thr shaking and pumping.

notmally those pump attendents they dun care la...

yalah.. they always shake and shake.. i go in, pump petrol, go toilet, and went off, they sure still there shaking their ass off... hahaha...

wow!!! like that also can............. those ppl waiting in line can wait may?

shake here, shake there for a few drops petrol.... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom