So confuse abt Subaru GC8's

Qke

Hi Sifu's,
actually how can i easily identify a GC8 with STi? There is one GC8 Manufacture 97 claiming to be version 5 but its chassis start with EJ20D ND??? and the car is complete stock? is a GC8 Sti version 3,4,5 comes with 4 pots front brake and DCCD diff?
Any different between 3,4,5 version dashboard?

Thank you

Hi Sifu's,
actually how can i easily identify a GC8 with STi? There is one GC8 Manufacture 97 claiming to be version 5 but its chassis start with EJ20D ND??? and the car is complete stock? is a GC8 Sti version 3,4,5 comes with 4 pots front brake and DCCD diff?

Thank you

EJ20xxxx is the engine number. the model code should read GC8A/B/C/D/E/F/Gxxxxx with A=version 1, B=version 2, and so on. sti versions 3 onwards come with 4 pot caliper as standard. the dashboard on version 1-3 and 4-6 are different.

Bump:
Hi Sifu's,

Thank you

EJ20xxxx is the engine number. the model code should read GC8A/B/C/D/E/F/Gxxxxx with A=version 1, B=version 2, and so on. sti versions 3 onwards come with 4 pot caliper as standard. the dashboard on version 1-3 and 4-6 are different.

year 97 should be version 3. no way it's version 5

Thanks Jester but how to tell whether is it a STi model?

Thanks

engine different edi :)

sti comes wit power steering oil cooler, red color intake manifold

Bump:

year 97 should be version 3. no way it's version 5

bro,last time my gc8 is nama model:EGC8.tahun dibuat is year 94.i think my one is not version 5 lah.

Top Bottom