Confuse with the type of bodykits

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

steven88net

Apr 27, 2006
I quite confuse the types of bodykits....There are PU and Fiber....and nowaday i heard about ABS....

Today, i went to a car accecories shop to find out some nice skirtings for my car, waja. Then the owner introduced me a few sets of skirtings. He said that he got a type of bodykit which quality is slightly better than fiber made. He bended the skirtings around 45 degrees. I saw the skirtings are similiar like i saw fiber made bodykits. He is selling that full set of waja skirtings ( Evo style ) + installation at RM 400. Do you guys think reasonable ?

Is there anybody can sell me even cheaper than that ? Can anybody explain that type of the body kit that the owner shown to me?

ju onn

Known Member
Aug 30, 2006
Wow, thats considered very cheap!! All i understand between all these three, the fiber type is the most easy to get coz consider easy to customize but again easy to crack! It doest have flexibility. while PU maybe the type of plastic that normaly use as material to built a bumper in any stock car. ABS? If not mistaken this is a high grade plastic. heat resistant and flexible. usualy use as food tupperware.. Made using injection moulding. Not so sure. (Pls anyone correct me)
Honestly i ll go for PU or ABS rather than fiber. Cant afford cracking my front lips everytime i hit the drifter doggy! hehehe.

steven88net

Apr 27, 2006
oh......thanks for your advice.......but if the skirtings are fiber....do you think rm 400 is reasonable ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys , im quite new to car modification .
i just wanna know whether nissan s15 4pot can be mod to fit into satria neo and sentra n16.
currently using 17" rim without offset.
which workshop can help do bracket in subang/sunway/puchong area.

please help and thanks in advance .
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience