confuse: A32

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ejamV6

morning all...
my brother looking for A32. need the car before raya but a bit confuse between this 2 cars.

this one...
9401301599.jpg

9460964832.jpg

with this one...
5916025011.jpg

5905221864.jpg

...in terms of specs, interior, exterior, etc. the market price different between this 2 is almost 10k but he preferred the black one.

can anyone help? thanks in advance...

bro is the black one 3l & silver is 2l ?? is depending on individual if u compared both of them most are the same. only bumper,grill,rim,muffler & engine are different CC niah. but the outlook black one is nicer.

if ur bro go for 2l, then roadtax is more cheaper & u can mod the car style as u wish.offcourse the power is not there lor.

currently i think 2l is more expensive than 3l if u compared almost the same years.
lastly please check above post list inspection when u want buy cefiro :driver:

The black one is Cefiro Brougham (3.0) and siver is Cefiro Excimo (2.0). If you have more than enough money to pay the road tax, of course the black one is preferred. But if you just makan gaji, I prefer excimo 2.0. The road tax is about RM 400.00 something per year, compared to Brougham, which cost about RM2,100.00 per year. Not including body insurance (RM 2,400.00 per year). I've been dreaming to have Black Brougham VIP, but sayang duit poket lo...

thanks all for the info.
but the black one, the adv said its 2.0L!
http://www.mudah.my/vi/3162993.htm?ca=8_s
emmm...

one more, izit possible to put Brougham parts (bumper, rear trunk bonnet, etc) into excimo? chop shop got, rite...?

Last edited:
thanks all for the info.
emmm...

one more, izit possible to put Brougham parts (bumper, rear trunk bonnet, etc) into excimo? chop shop got, rite...?

Yes, all the brougham parts can be assemble in to excimo...For 3L the roadtax is Rm 1050 (For 6 mth)...so for a year it will cost you Rm 1.1k. But nothing beats the Vq power from the 3L.....:driver:

Bump:
Yes, all the brougham parts can be assemble in to excimo...For 3L the roadtax is Rm 1050 (For 6 mth)...so for a year it will cost you Rm 1.1k. But nothing beats the Vq power from the 3L.....:driver:

Sorry...suppose to be 2.1k...per year. Typo error.

thanks all for the info.
emmm...

u can change Excimo to Brougham but u cant find them @ chop shop...only new parts...Taiwan made Brougham parts will cost u ard Rm2.5k+ for fullset of brougham parts...(bumpers, rear light + centre panel, front headlamp)

u can try bidtrade.com.my for cefiro parts. he is a sifu in Cefiro A32...cheap parts from Taiwan.

Brougham 3.0L roadtax = RM2,050-00 x 5 years = 10,250.00
excimo 2.0L = RM376-00 x 5 years = 1,880.00
less __________
8,370.00 savings for your mods on the
brougham parts and whatever mods. Your do the math.

Setbacks using 2.0L = Don't drag race with other cars and be patient when going up Genting Highlands especially overtaken by Kancil.

Good points using 2.0L = Road Tax money can be used to upgrade Brougham parts and a set of cool alloys instead of paying to RTD.

Just my 2 kupang.

SB3:rofl::rofl::proud::smokin::slug::banghead::driver:

Brougham 3.0L roadtax = RM2,050-00 x 5 years = 10,250.00
excimo 2.0L = RM376-00 x 5 years = 1,880.00
less __________
8,370.00 savings for your mods on the
brougham parts and whatever mods. Your do the math.

Setbacks using 2.0L = Don't drag race with other cars and be patient when going up Genting Highlands especially overtaken by Kancil.

Good points using 2.0L = Road Tax money can be used to upgrade Brougham parts and a set of cool alloys instead of paying to RTD.

Just my 2 kupang.

SB3:rofl::rofl::proud::smokin::slug::banghead::driver:

so far not yet exp this problem :driver:

so far not yet exp this problem :driver:

bro offcourse, if really press hard accelerator i think should be no problem to climb up genting like taxi style. but then i think here a lot lover car right:slug::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

wah never try A32 manual ler. must be power lar . no wonder naik bukit tak ada hal :vroam::love:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom